Cannabis.com

Thread: how to make your bud hard-solid

shiloh is offline Registered+

how to make your bud hard-solid

i've been growing some fluffy bud...i like to knw if anyone can shed some light on how to grow buds that is hard or solid...is there a special nutrient for it? thanks!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

bigtopsfinn is offline Registered+
    Depends a lot on the strain, as well as how much light they are getting. Too much heat isn't good either. Getting the nutes right is also important. If you want some rock hard nugs try the Trainwreck from Greenhouse Seed Co., but still no guarantee if all things aren't optimized.

Hard to tell you what's wrong without specifics. It's all in the details!
    99% of the growing info you need can be found here: Cdot grow guide and FAQs

Completed grow logs:
    First grow - LST'd Trainwreck -- Two Trainwrecks in SCRog -- Finn'SCRog 2010

krazyken is offline Registered+
    The most rock hard nugs I have ever grown was Mazar. Afgani #1 is pretty much the same.
    CCLDR
    http://www.ccldr.net
    Advanced Hydroponics LED and EFDL Lamps
    http://www.advanced-hydroponics.ca/lighting.php

shiloh is offline Registered+
    i grow -grand daddy- strain....some people that grow this strain had grown some solid bud...i just reduced amount of plant per light (5 buckets per light in 5 gallon bucket) so each tree should get enuff lighting. nutes: GH 3part plus AN: B52 .. heat is an issue for me right now, room temp. is about 80-90 degree but the plant seem to be healthy...im planning on putting swamp cooler in the room..hopefully it will reduce some heat...im guessing the more light to the plant the more solid bud it will get? is there anything else i should change? or nutes i should add into it? i am 1 week into the flowering stage...thanks

bigtopsfinn is offline Registered+
    As long as you have more than 5000 lumens per square foot you should be fine with the lighting. Work on getting those temps under 80F.
    99% of the growing info you need can be found here: Cdot grow guide and FAQs

Completed grow logs:
    First grow - LST'd Trainwreck -- Two Trainwrecks in SCRog -- Finn'SCRog 2010

cigarettes42 is offline Registered+
    Strong light. Molasses if your in soil and carbo if hydro. Also good air exchange and more importantly depends on your strain

Bucket Ebb/Flow GDP - Sensi grow/bloom w/ff water soluables.

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...dy-purple.html

WashougalWonder is offline Registered+
    Sativa dominates will have harder nugs than an indica in general. Smaller too
    Natural Spider Mite Control
    Trouble shooting form

Thank you Lord for this green thumb, I so love to grow your gift of cannabis.