Cannabis.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log

GetThisOrDie is offline Registered+
    So im kind of confused and pissed at the same time. Had to drive a considerable distance to get some more FFOF and this bag is like... dont know how to explain. Its like mostly one ingredient if that makes sense. Its like 80% this woody fiber material. Like it didnt get mixed in right with the rest of the stuff. Tried planting my clone in it and the shit doesnt hold water at all. Goes right through it!

If my clone dies i will be even more pissed... Dont have anymore soil right now and dont have time to put her in hydro. Might email FF and vent to them.

DISCLAIMER: everything I post and say are lies. I am simply roleplaying. All photos were found on the internet and/or fake!! I do not grow or use anything illegal.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

So the Open Sesame is really doing some magic on these ladies. Especially the haze...

Check it out.

Haze is on the left... I am worried about her in the current pot size. Had no idea it was going to explode like it did with that sesame. I might repot again at the end of the 2nd week just to make sure she has all the room she needs for all those tops.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2031.jpg  

DISCLAIMER: everything I post and say are lies. I am simply roleplaying. All photos were found on the internet and/or fake!! I do not grow or use anything illegal.

2 1/2 weeks and the bud sets are starting to look real good. Also did a good amount of trimming on the under side. Next feeding will contain some beastie bloomz. Gogo fat buds!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2036.jpg  

I think my carbon filter is getting weak... Its only been 2 1/2 grows. Might try to get by with just buying an ONA spray system.

Stinky stinky STINKY.

drudown11 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by GetThisOrDie View Post
    I think my carbon filter is getting weak... Its only been 2 1/2 grows. Might try to get by with just buying an ONA spray system.

Stinky stinky STINKY.
    cant wait until 2 weeks from now and its a big glob of Nuggets. Ive never asked you this but why the autoflower strains? With my tolerance I need the knockout stone of the sativa-indica hyrids, the autoflowers wouldnt be enough.

ive heard good things about the ONA. My friend who works at the hydro shop says some people swear by it.
    Last edited by drudown11; Nov-22-2010 at 15:47.
    Whoever created this universe left marijuana as a gift to the earth, im just being grateful.

btw, might wanna check your email here soon
    Whoever created this universe left marijuana as a gift to the earth, im just being grateful.

Well I had heard so much about the autos I had to try them. The afghan kush in the begining of this thread was my last auto bean. I wont be paying money for them again. Yield is just not there and you cant clone or really train them...

I will admit the afghan kush auto was suprisingly potent. It really numbed my pain.

But these two ladies will be great! Thanks for stopping by dru... its lonely in my thread for some reason. I will go check the mail now.

Lol king of the hill fan dru?

Ok they are a couple days from 3wks.

Starting to look yummy. They will be fed tonight with their first dose of beastie bloomz.

Pic 1 - Is the Punky Lion on the right of the tent.
    Pic 2 - Is the hash plant haze on the left of the tent.
    Pic 3 - Is the punky lion clone I took, a future mother, enjoying her time under the HPS.

The clone spends most of her day under the HPS. She has her own tent with a 90w LED that gives her 6 extra hours of light.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2037.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2038.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2039.jpg  

More pics. Macros!

Pic 1 - Punky Lion bud.
    Pic 2 - Punky lion cola.
    Pic 3 - Lower PL cola with far red spotlight.
    Pic 4 - Haze main cola... mmmm!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2040.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2041.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2042.jpg  

Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2043.jpg  

tikiroom is offline Registered+
    Nice growin' GTOD
    Somehow this log has slipped pass this whole time, this is the first I've really seen it.

Nice work on keeping that haze low.

What was your final weight on the kush auto?
    LSD SCROG #2(Flowering)
    LSD SCROG #1(Finished 89g.)
    My First Grow(Finished Male)
    Any and all posts created by this user are for entertainment purposes only, and are complete works of fiction.

Whats up tiki?

Thanks for the kind words. I will have to go back to my records to find the final weight... cant remember off the top of my head. Was a good smoke for pain relief for sure.

The haze took alot of training but still got away from me a bit in the end. She will do good though.

It was about 20-22g dried tiki.

So I checked the ladies before the lights came on for natural light observation. The punky lion is getting frosty as shit. LookS like white nugs all over. Also turned the fan off to get the smells good.. The haze is nice and spicey like a haze should be. The punky lion is living up to its description. Smells like chocolate candy, just like a tootsie roll.

Awesome.

Both plants showed a negative reaction to the beastie bloomz. Mini flushed the punky lion.

The beastiebloomz seems to be the hottest of the FF stuff yet. Only used a pinch of it in 1 gallon of water and it gave me a couple toasted fans. At the acceptable rate for the plants this stuff seems like it will last forever!

Ok got some pics...

You can see the negative effects from the beastie bloomz. Also need to give them their midflower N boost but Im going to wait one more watering to make sure they are over the beastie over fert.

I can see why they call the haze hashplant... some of her buds are starting to get covered like powdered sugar. Bud developement and trichs are also good on the punky lion. She smells so sweet like candy, its great.

Clone is also doing great. No ferts for her yet.

These are 3wks and 4 days.

Pic 1 - punky lion
    Pic 2 - punky lion clone
    Pic 3 - haze
    Pic 4 - haze main cola
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2046.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2047.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2048.jpg  

Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2049.jpg  

Description of haze says she packs on flowers in the end of flowering.\

All the stretching seems to have stopped. Thats a good thing.

All punky lion except pic 3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2050.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2051.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2053.jpg  

Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2054.jpg  
    washmedical likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GetThisOrDie View Post
    Lol king of the hill fan dru?
    god dammit bobby!!!

i wouldnt worry about the slow thread, people tend to leave the healthy grows alone. If you were a newbie retard, i might have a little more to say. lol
    haha things are looking good. Too bad that that beastie bloomz burnt some leaves, hopefully they got flushed before anymore damage could occur. The NPK's on the FF additives always acared the shit out of me.

One other thing, i always refered to you as a he. sorry if Im wrong on that, i didnt mean to offend. Have a sticky and smelly weekend GTOD.

Quote Originally Posted by drudown11 View Post
    god dammit bobby!!!

Peggy... the boy aint right.

One of the best animated shows for sure!

I know what you mean about the NPK's.

The beastie bloomz is 0-50-30. Damn...

onewize1 is offline Registered
    man i cant wait to see what that PL looks like at finish. had my brother order some for me and ii always find myself waitinf as the next 5months unfold..... really bought it for its chocolate taste since chocolope and chocolate chunk were out of stock. let me know the yield as this is important to but not as importaant as the taste. grow strong

Quote Originally Posted by onewize1 View Post
    man i cant wait to see what that PL looks like at finish. had my brother order some for me and ii always find myself waitinf as the next 5months unfold..... really bought it for its chocolate taste since chocolope and chocolate chunk were out of stock. let me know the yield as this is important to but not as importaant as the taste. grow strong

I also wanted the chocolope. There is another strain that I have in my seed collection called Ganesh from Mandala seeds. It was regular only so I will use them when I have more room. It has a definite chocolate after taste that stays in your mouth for awhile.

The punky lion already stinks of tootsie rolls. Such a sweet candy smell, I sit there for 10-15 minutes straight sniffing the buds. Yum...

onewize1 is offline Registered
    i didnt want to go wih ganesh cuz i need a sure female but let me know if the taste is chocolatey. Im gonna wait for dat chocolate chunk to come back .... so many varieties but i have really been lookin for one that is tastey and puts on entirely too much weight too much is good.let me know if you have grown any that fit the ddescription still shopppin and im in the reg department and already sexed eight strains from a friend.

Bad news :(

Ok bad news. The beastie bloomz was fatal for the punky lion. She lost almost all of her leaves and I let the buds swell as much as I could before the chop. I can better utilize the space under the light with just the big haze and her many tops. Only half of her got good light before.

As you can see with the haze how light my feedings have been. She shows symptoms of under feeding while the other strain burned to death.

Good news is her clone will be ready to flower in a couple weeks. I will be taking another clone as I will be using the Punky Lion for awhile. I am going to dial her in and grow her out a few crops.

Heres some shots. They are all Hash Plant Haze. In pic 4 you can see the punky lion clone under the CFL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2062.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2064.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2060.jpg  

Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2061.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2063.jpg  

The punky lion had been flushing for about a week or more and going to give them a long cure. I am impressed with the resin production. If you look close you can see GOBS of it stuck on the buds. She will be awesome when I dial her in. She seems to be a good producer from the amount of bud I got 2wks early.

Here are some more pics. First one is HPH lower future nugs.

Check the trichs on the PL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2066.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2068.jpg   Afghan Kush auto and Hash plant haze log-_dsc2069.jpg  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast