Cannabis.com

Thread: "Blueberry Final-Flush"

jon420 is offline Registered+

"Blueberry Final-Flush"

Has anyone used the Blueberry Final-Flush for flushing???? I am going to try it out on one of my girls but would first like to hear from someone that has used it and get their opinion. Thanks!!!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Any Flush???

Looking for people that have used any type of flavored flush for their final flushing??? How has it worked out for you?

Works Amazing!!!!

I have to say...The plant I flushed with the Blueberry Final Flush is delicious. I tasted the juices the came out of the stems during harvest to check for taste and it was just like water Not only that but the smoke is very clean and burns with ease and not one crackle from nutes This is the best bud I have tasted that has grown from MG soil.

GaGrown is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by jon420 View Post
    I have to say...The plant I flushed with the Blueberry Final Flush is delicious. I tasted the juices the came out of the stems during harvest to check for taste and it was just like water Not only that but the smoke is very clean and burns with ease and not one crackle from nutes This is the best bud I have tasted that has grown from MG soil.
    The reason it tasted like water? Is because that is what it was. The plants stem is a highway. Or should I say waterway.
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown View Post
    The reason it tasted like water? Is because that is what it was. The plants stem is a highway. Or should I say waterway.
    I wanted it to taste like water, that was the point I was trying to make. You can taste if a plant still has nutes in through its stem. Im sure you know this and I am not trying to sound like an ass at all but I wanted to clarify I was after the water only. Thanks

I wanted it to taste like water, that was the point I was trying to make. You can taste if a plant still has nutes in through its stem. Im sure you know this and I am not trying to sound like an ass at all but I wanted to clarify I was after the water only. Thanks
    So.. Tasting a broken or cut stem will tell you if you flushed properly? The taste of nutes present, will be in the buds when you smoke it.
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown View Post
    So.. Tasting a broken or cut stem will tell you if you flushed properly? The taste of nutes present, will be in the buds when you smoke it.
    You're right...The taste will be in the buds if the nutes are not flushed all the way out. That is why I tasted the water in the stem before I cut the whole plant down. I wanted to make sure the taste was pure and not bitter. Just a trick I learned from an old friend a long time ago. Hasn't ever failed me
    Last edited by jon420; Jan-22-2011 at 15:01.

You're right...The taste will be in the buds if the nutes are not flushed all the way out. That is why I tasted the water in the stem before I cut the whole plant down. I wanted to make sure the taste was pure and not bitter.
    Not so practicle. But if that's how you know your sure of your flush.Then.... OK. The way I would flush, is to start at 2 weeks of finishing.Then by harvest you would be clear of nutes.

Ga Grown

Rusty Trichome!

GreenCali is offline Registered
    Gagrown, the reason for the flush is to be able to use nutes for another week. jon420, I bought the final flush strawberry and don't know one person whom has tried it. How well did it work for you and how did you use it?
    Last edited by GreenCali; May-09-2011 at 01:13.

mak14317 is offline Registered
    not used flush receentely...........

Purple Daddy is offline Registered+
    I'm curious if using molasses during the flush might give the buds a sweeter taste/smell??

GreenCali is offline Registered
    I've used molasses in a hydro set up before. It wasn't worth the hassle, all it did was make the last hit in the bowl tolerable.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCali View Post
    Gagrown, the reason for the flush is to be able to use nutes for another week. jon420, I bought the final flush strawberry and don't know one person whom has tried it. How well did it work for you and how did you use it?
    I pretty much followed the directions on the lable and I was using the flush twice a week for the last 2 weeks. The flush I used was perfect for my soil. I had absolutely no nutes in my final product and it tasted good all the way through. The taste of the smoke was the same to the last hit too.

CrackLemonade is offline Registered+
    I used blueberry final flush with hydro. Flood and drain system in tron in 2 gallon buckets. I was using a little bit of molasses the week before I started flushing too (I don't recommend it). And i was using GH following the label.

I checked PPMs every day, and the PPM when down about 50 per day. The Day 5 of flush the ppm was about 100 above tap water, day c and 7 was the same. I changed flush water every day.

It does not really add blueberry taste but it does help clean out nutes that are stray in your system. It cheap and easy so I recommend it. I think it sped up the flush by a few days, and maybe got a deeper flush too.
    Anything I grow is for personal consumption only. I never ever sell anything. I hate buying it, I hate people making money off me, when its so easy and safe to grow. It is a victimless crime because it never leaves my home.

Purple Daddy is offline Registered+
    I've done some reading on flushing and have come up with some interesting conclusions.

Is flushing really necessary if you're using liquid organic fertilizers?

Is depriving your plant of food the final two weeks of development wise? Wouldn't it stress the plant?

If you're growing in the ground how would you flush without over watering?

I have a few plants left in three different stages of flowering. I've decided to feed up until harvest but only 50% of the recommended dosage, I will give just water the final two days though. One plant is consuming about a gallon of water each day and is only a week or so away from finishing, I have serious doubts there is a nute build up in this soil with that amount of water consumption.

FWIW I tried this and it definitely worked. Two plants I watered with lemon oil extract a few hours before harvesting and let me tell you there is a significant lemon smell and flavor to the bud. As soon as I could smell the lemon aroma coming from the plant I pulled it.

I have stuck to simply adding the final flush to my regular water schedule for 2 weeks and I'm also in soil and not hydro. I do NOT flush by watering with 3X the pot size. Why over-water??? The final flush is no different than any other nute lockup supplement. It simply breaks the nutes up that are overly built up. The only reason I use it is because my soil has a nute release program and I want to make sure my final product is clean.