Cannabis.com

Thread: Watering with urine?

KIMJONGIL is offline Registered+

Watering with urine?

this might sound CRAZY but if you put all of the yuckiness aside, would a plant benifit from being watered with a little urine? maybe dissolved urine? Just wondering

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

WashougalWonder is offline Registered+
    Well....yes and no. There definitely are nitrites and nitrates in urine. Small amounts will not injure them...Very acidic. But a subject probably left alone in the interest of the gag factor.
    Natural Spider Mite Control
    Trouble shooting form

Thank you Lord for this green thumb, I so love to grow your gift of cannabis.

weeddaddy50 is offline Registered+

well

i would say no......This is the 2nd time i had someone talk about that....and I
    belive that to be a no.

just my 2 cents
    All posts by this user should be considered fictional and are for entertainment use only. Anyone reading these posts should consider them all fictional.

tevfik is offline Registered+

jaydee84 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by KIMJONGIL View Post
    this might sound CRAZY but if you put all of the yuckiness aside, would a plant benifit from being watered with a little urine? maybe dissolved urine? Just wondering
    ok this is a strange one because a friend of mine was growing and he used urine when he's plants started to yellow and with in 2-3 days leaves were green so he continued to use it every 4 week diluted as a source of nitrogen
    PLEASE NOTE I DID NOT SMOKE HIS WEED hehehehe

now i am growing a little crop and i too experienced the yellow leaves so i too used diluted urine twice i done this over about 5 days and NOTHINK!!! they were still yellow so i just re-poted and that sorted it. green leaves again

i dont think its harmful to piss on your plants diluted of course but my opinion dont bother as it may not do anythink at all...

WashougalWonder is offline Registered+
    We use bat guano and you are worried about a little pee in the pot? LOL....

Pee, believe it or not, is an organic.

funny thread....." Ya man let's go pee on the pot and fertilize it dude. Man Ya dude"

BUT I am a perverted SOB
    Last edited by WashougalWonder; Jan-06-2011 at 12:33.
    Natural Spider Mite Control
    Trouble shooting form

Thank you Lord for this green thumb, I so love to grow your gift of cannabis.

Jord0713 is offline Registered+
    thank god I grow my own meds...Just sayin

jetta17 is offline Registered+
    What the real concern here would be is the consumed diet where the urine came from. I would be worried feeding a plant where the diet consisted of junk foods (soda, fast food, processed foods) because of the amount of toxins and preservatives. I could imagine these compounds affecting plants negatively.

On the other hand, if you are eating a very regular and "clean" diet (organic & fresh meats, veggies etc) I see nothing wrong with feeding the plants with diluted urine. It still may scare some away, but urine is sterile when it leaves the body and is not harmful to plants in low amounts. To boost vegetative growth, feed with diluted urine once every other week. (1:5 urine/water). Plants respond positively and have never shown signs of distress. Don't feed urine in the flower cycle, so it can be flushed out of the plants system.

Buds fed with urine do not taste any different than buds growth without urine. Most ferts have bat guano, sea bird guano, blood meal, bone meal, and various other manures anyways. Is a little urine really going to hurt???

leadmagnet is offline Banned
    What next? Spermazoa?

Cabighed is offline Registered+
    That's for foliar feeding only, Lead. And before flowering, other wise you have to wait nine months for the buds to mature.

GaGrown is offline Registered+
    Why don't cha believe whole-heartedly,that it would affect your plants in a way much like acid rain does. Just piss on it! Not!
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    this is only if your fortunate to have pot to piss in. lol
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.