Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk

higher_than_you is offline Registered+
    quick pic update,
    still no phone but my go pro 3 turned up and iv just worked it out.. i hope
    3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-gopr0004-569x640-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-gopr0005-569x640-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-gopr0006-469x640-.jpg

iv had to raise the extractor fan so i can push the taller plants back and iv got it working in reverse with it blowing outdoor air in.
    tallest is 4f2 but including 1f pot height, iv moved the light so its above the 2 smaller bushy'r phenoys, iv gained an extra 3 inches distance from the taller ones. but its just a quick fix, i need it to warm up outside other wise im in trouble
    unforgiven3x likes this.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid- Albert Einstein

check it out- there's pictures http://boards.cannabis.com/advanced-...pdate-lst.html

update:

so right now my garden looks like im growing 4 very different strains. (ill try and get some pics up asap) the packet said 8 weeks, im on week 6, the 3 leaf which is my most dominant sativa probably has at least 6-8 weeks left, infact she looks only about a quarter the way through literally only last weeks started developing trichs the others are all at different stages of bud growth too,

i think there might be two factors, genetics is my main reasoning, i did some more research and its the same story, but every independent review said regardless of what phenoy u get the nugs were worth the wait! lol i freakin hope so coz this looks like its gonna take time! my other is that of a school boy error in having my light timer at 13 on 11 off and had that run for the 1st 4 weeks! (new timer) im now 12.5 dark and 11.5 light, im hoping this gives em the extra nudge to think winter is fast approaching lol and just as a back up iv germed 4 blueberry gums, a bubble gummer (freebe from female seeds who i personally dont rate very high at all due to my bigbudx whitewidow, so hopefully they redeem with this one) something called a dark star? it was also freebe, checked it online and it was a 40 seed! bangin haha. and a ladyburn 1974, an old favorite and something else but i lost the tag so she is no name, i think it might be a kush of sorts? they all popped andare in the ground now so just a case of waiting, debating outdoors or new veg room, i dont want to be growing all the time, thinking if i get enough to last me till next summer ill be a happy chappy haha! anyways hopefully get a camera sorted this week and show you what im workin with here, peace
    Mal420xl and painretreat like this.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid- Albert Einstein

check it out- there's pictures http://boards.cannabis.com/advanced-...pdate-lst.html

3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-img_0145.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-img_0147-640x478-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-img_0139-478x640-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-img_0141.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-img_0144.jpg 3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-img_0142-640x478-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-img_0150.jpg
    Mal420xl, pushit and Shovelhandle like this.

3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-img_0148-478x640-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-img_0151.jpg
    this one is the 3 leaf, PC packet states indica dominate, where as she is looking very sativa dominate, as are the other 2. only the shorter bushy one is picking up the pace with her 1st turn in pistol colour today, just few on the turn but probably at least another 4 weeks min.
    apologies on the close ups, borrowed a friends cam, need to sort mine asap!

side note: all 4 bubble gummers have sprouted and are sitting in the window sill pretty hopefully the pick and mix freebe gals will make an appearance tomorrow

Token LaRoche is offline Registered+
    Killer garden. I actually planned to start my first grow with pineapple chunk, but somewhere got distracted and went with white rhino instead. Got the pc seeds still, though, and do think they'll be next.

hey dude, thanks for checking in i'm pleased that you like what you see! she's a bit of a temperamental strain with her genetics but each phenoy looks like it will be a good producer of nice nugs so i definitely suggest u should give em a try. never tried a white rhino? i remember the hype about it tho when it first came out so your first grow if all goes well u should be pretty happy

quick update: bring on the stink and trich's

update: week 8 of flower, give or take a day. the smaller one i decided to cut early.. she was the fastest out of the 4 for flowering but realistically could have done with another week or so, is it's getting warmer here and i needed the space for the other 3, as it goes it wasnt a bad decision, due to her phoney she grew shorter and bush like ( usually i prefer this for lst) but due to the height of the other 3 her lower growth really suffered producing wispy nugs, and her foliage was crazy so i cut my losses, my rewards are with the other 3 who are loving the extra space and are just getting fatter daily iv checked ova these 3 with the microscope and it all clear/cloudy trichs, tbh it was wishful thinking lol
    3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130520_181628-480x640-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130520_181935-480x640-.jpg 3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130520_182449-640x480-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130520_182335-480x640-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130520_183455-522x640-.jpg

noticed a bit of purple phenoy coming thru too
    Mal420xl and Shovelhandle like this.

3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130520_181147-480x640-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130520_181334-640x480-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130520_181241-480x640-.jpg

this is the 3 leaf, she is gonna be the biggest producer i reckon, with dence nugs haha she will defo be the last girl standing! shes got time left!

maybe some help, iv just finished a two week flush hence the leaf yellowings, but seeing as how iv prob got a month left do you think its worth giving them a feed just to really make em sing ya know? lol
    Mal420xl and Shovelhandle like this.

sidenote: the other gals sprouted and is now dotted all ova the garden but our weather is terrible so the best 3 ill prob bring indoors to flower n go from there.
    that no name kush came out the ground with only one leaf?? i thought it might mutate a branch but for the last week its just been sat there single leath upright loving it?? where the stem grows into the leaf iv sliced halfway into it almost like a half top fim thing hoping this encourages some sort of growth, i doubt it but worth a shot

so one of my pineapple chunks has changed to a purple chunk?! she has a distinctly different nug shape too, looking really swollen but minimal pistils, (shes been like this throughout) and even her nugs have a change of colour to to them tinting on the purple side? she looks amazing tho but i just wished i carried on there feeds, i could av probably got another 2-3 weeks in really but hey ho its all part of the learning curve safe to say- unstable genetics- lovely plant regardless, even tho i chopped one early she still smokes like a treat, my insomnia has been obsolete since she has been dry enough to taste, and still her smell is potent, just cant wait for her sisters to be finished lol the last few weeks is always a killer! patience brings bigger rewards
    Mal420xl likes this.

Mal420xl is offline Registered+
    consider the purple a bonus. out the 4 i have 3 showed purple and one stayed super green til a day or so ago it started turning the normal end of life yellow
    higher_than_you likes this.

on a side note tho, altho i had some issues with height and stretching it wasnt overly that bad once she slowed and started to fatten up. they're all about 4f in height from the soil. (i did top and lst tho) from reading everyones notes/log this was everyones main bitch, so maybe they are working on it? and i think if barneys farm was to change the flower times and to say 50/50 sat/ind then there not far off with there description. i personally am pretty pleased with them. ill do a review and a weight comparison between the diff phenoy's when there ready at the end of the log

3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130526_140314-640x480-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130526_140408-640x480-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130526_154819-480x640-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130526_154856-480x640-.jpg3 leafed wonder, pineapple chunk-20130526_154907-480x640-.jpg

it was really nice yesterday and the sun was beating, made sense to let em have a bit of ol muther nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal420xl View Post
    consider the purple a bonus. out the 4 i have 3 showed purple and one stayed super green til a day or so ago it started turning the normal end of life yellow
    i consider them all a bonus haha i just didnt know where it came from down in the lines? skunk x cheese x pineapple i think are here genes, of which two is sativa dom so already there indica dom is wishful thinking.. either way, im loving her colours
    Last edited by higher_than_you; May-27-2013 at 07:22. Reason: typing under the influence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12