Thread: Ozone not working, Does Ozone Kill?

offtheradar is offline Registered+

Ozone not working, Does Ozone Kill?

I have a grow room set up in the garage which has about 15 plants and they are all about 5 weeks old. The smell is my house is just plain STRONG AS HELL!! You can smell weed in the driveway. It is nutts. I have White Widows, Durban Poison, Sex, Island Ladys and a couple from bud I bought. I bought an Ozone Generator for about $400 dollars which puts out 700 mg. I have it in the garage and it helped, but you can still smell major weed in the house. I am trading it in for a 3400 mg which is being mailed to me this week. Question is, what else can I do? Will this Ozone harm my plants? Obviously somehow the air from the garage is some how getting sucked into the house. Maybe just when I open the door and walk into the garage. I can't have anyone over to the house it is so bad...

Also, I have a homemade grow cabinet 10x4 in the garage where my plants are growing. Should I stick the ozone generator directly in the cabinet? I just don't want to hurt my babies, I spend a lot of time with them...

HARDDON is offline Registered+
    Man the only way you are going to deal with odor from 15 plants is the carbon filter unit. You can build one or you can buy one.

I got mine online, $395.00.....

But you cant smell a thing anymore.

Don't it smell good though???
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Zandor is offline Registered+
    If you are using Ozone in the same room as your plants, then yes it can harm your plants. As it was said before, you need a active carbon air scrubber to deal with the odor.
    Peace
    Zandor

If you go cheap you grow cheap. - Me