Easy Homemade Hydroponic System
heres another D.I.Y project , might be of use to some one,ythe postman
Things you need (Pictures are in order)
1. Rubbermaid Tub – (I use a 20 Gallon)
2. 2-3 Fish Air stones
3. Air Pump
4. Black Air Hoses – (the one in the pic is clear but try and get black)
5. Net Pots
6. Growing Medium
7. This is what your final product should look like.
1. What you need to do is cut holes in the lid of the Rubbermaid container to fit your net pots in.
2. Then run the air hose from the air pump into the bottom of the Rubbermaid container and plug them into the air stones.
3. To check to see if your air stones are producing enough Oxygen fill the container up with water. Then put the lid on and start the pump. Come back in a few minutes and see if water has splashed through the holes and collected water on the top of the lid.more in next post, the postman.
i appoligise before hand about my spelling and grammar and for the inconsistincy of my posts but when the pain gets bad the morphine comes out and the confusion starts