* 7" humidity dome.
* gauge reading at: 79.3 F, 48% humidity.
* Olvias gel
* peat pellet
* distilled water
* 42watt CFL
* clone 4 days old
i have 8 clones, 4 each from a mother plant inside the humidity dome. Its in olvia gel and peat pellet. Theres (1)42watt CFL 5 inches on top of the dome and (2)42watt CFL 21 inches from the dome (those 2 are ment for the mother plant).
1. I'm real concern with the clone, what should be the temperature and humidity be for the clones?
2. I also mist the clones and dome about 2-4 times a day. is that a good thing to mist them constantly or am i just overwatering them?
3. what can cause the clone to wilt?
4. also, i notice that theres a gap from where i inserted the clone into the peat pellet. I notice when i picked it up and saw the stem moving. only 3 of the clones has gap. will it still grow root?
-------------------------heres my schedule so far--------------------
day 1) fresh cut clone birth, mist clone and dome @ 12:00 pm
day 2) mist clone and dome @ 9:00 am, 1:25 am (night) O/C dome 8:29-54pm
day 3) mist clone and dome at 7:40 am, 6:30 pm, 3:05 am (night)
day 4) mist clone and dome at 7:40 am, 5:12 pm, 9:00 pm O/C dome 8:40-9:00 pm (probably gonna mist again at 1 or 2 am depending if clone recover from wilt due to Open dome at 8:40-9:00 pm.)
I'm being detailed as i can, i hope this help you help me. Thanks in advance.