Thread: CANNA BUTTER

BOYZNUS is offline Registered+

CANNA BUTTER

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH A SHOP WOULD CHARGE FOR A POUND OF CANNA BUTTER, OR WHAT THEY WOULD PAY? I AM MAKING THE BOMB, 2 COOKIE DOSES, WITH THE BOMB BUTTER. BUT NOW I GOTS LOTS OF BUTTER, AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT. THNX
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

ringo420 is offline Registered+
    make space brownies and sell em fo 20 a pop

AM ALREADY MAIKING LOTS OF EDIBLES. JUST WANTED TO RE-COOP SOME OF MY COST BY SELLING THE BUTTER TOO. JUST NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT FOR IT.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Jdog7000 is offline Registered+
    They will only give you like half of what it's worth.
    The clubs don't pay much.
    Sell it yourself.

PaRaNoIa is offline Registered+
    Uhm.. Why don't you just use your own cuttings for the cannabutter? You'll never have to throw anything away.. You should use 35 gramms of good cuttings for each pound of butter

Quote Originally Posted by Jdog7000
    They will only give you like half of what it's worth.
    The clubs don't pay much.
    Sell it yourself.
    BUT WHAT IS IT WORTH? IF I WAS TO SELL IT TO MY BUDDY, WHAT SHOULD HE PAY FOR IT? THNX

GTMan2010 is offline Registered+
    ummmm anyone going to answer this VERY OLD thread? what is a good rpice to charge for cannabutter?