Cannabis.com

Thread: Budswell

Psychonaut28 is offline Registered+

Budswell

Hello all, I see Soma recommends using Budswell (so it must be good). Has/is anyone using Budswell? I got some coming and would like to try it if i keep hearing good things about it. Thanxx!! peace.
    Just Doob It!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

GrowinGreen23 is offline Registered+
    what is Soma? and how do they reccoment using it?

GG23
    What I am saying is purely fictional. Please be clear that I do not condone people breaking the law! I do not grow anything I say I do and any pictures posted are found on the internet only. Thank You!

Psychonaut28 is offline Registered+
    Soma, proprietor of Soma Seeds. He recommends it. Iwas wondering if anyone here got any positive results using it.
    Just Doob It!

Shallow Hal is offline Registered+
    i actually have a friend who is a friend of soma so i must get him to give him a call.

postmandave is offline Registered+
    i have a good freind in the dam who swears by this.he only has good things to say about it .budwell gets my thumbs up.the postman.
    i appoligise before hand about my spelling and grammar and for the inconsistincy of my posts but when the pain gets bad the morphine comes out and the confusion starts

Jdog7000 is offline Registered+
    I use it along with Pure Blend Pro Bloom for soil and superthrive.
    It is really nice.
    Soma recomends using Sea Bird and Bat Guano during flowering to get the best flavor.
    Budswel is exactly that.
    It smells like raw sewage!And it has chunks of shit in it.
    Plus for the quality. It isn't that expensive.
    The Big Bloom is almost double the price.
    It certainly adds flavor to the buds. And makes them as fat as they can be.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Pepper is offline Registered+
    I've used pure blend pro and budswel(the dry stuff). There was no strong smell using the dry version. I used it both in soil and hydro with great results. I just added the budswel according to directions.

I use the wet Budswel.
    I like that raw sewage smell. Thats how I know it's working!
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Pepper is offline Registered+
    I'm a cheapskate and the dry stuff was cheaper. It's the same stuff, I think. I know it's working when the plants start getting stinky.

Mine crystaled up in the first 2 weeks of flowering too.
    It is the same. Mine is probably a little better.