Cannabis.com

Thread: Jack Herer pics at 3 weeks Flowering!

GaGrown is offline Registered+

Jack Herer pics at 3 weeks Flowering!

This Is Jack Herer at 3 weeks flower!

Ga Grown
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jack Herer pics at 3 weeks Flowering!-can.com.jpg  
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Shallow Hal is offline Registered+
    sweet man my nl5 X haze is going into week 4 on tuesday and damn don't see look purrdy!!!!! good grow man ..... any problems with jack ... he can be a bugger to grow!!! i have smoke jack in the Dam and its a hit of its own hide anything u can eat after u take a toke ( even the dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jack Herer pics at 3 weeks Flowering!-pict0535.jpg  

GrowinGreen23 is offline Registered+
    nice grow you have there hwo long did you veg for?

GG23
    What I am saying is purely fictional. Please be clear that I do not condone people breaking the law! I do not grow anything I say I do and any pictures posted are found on the internet only. Thank You!

I took cutting from some of them for outside.I vegged for 10 week's! Had all kinda shit go wrong! Worked and tweaked till I came out with what cha see!Yes! It was a bugger! Would not stop streaching for 2 weeks and 4 days.Now they are flowering as they should! Think it's gonna be 6 more and a day for me!
    Thank's!
    Ga Grown
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

Psychonaut28 is offline Registered+
    Looks a bit overferted. You should take care of that, it just happened to me, i flushed it and all was good, but the leaf thats already dead, doesnt grow back. Good luck!
    Just Doob It!

your so right!
    Getting nuthin but water! this strain was a doozie! For me anyway.Hard to keep that balance! I got all the other indicas and affs,at bay.Sativa indoors is a bitch with limited space.It's gonna be fine! No nites for the past 2 days.

Ga Grown

Ga Grown

Rusty Trichome!

Psychonaut28 is offline Registered+
    Thats exactly how my plants look when i give them too much fert. A little flush works great for me. I just dont wanna see your plants die. peace.
    Just Doob It!

Props to ya!

Ga Grown

Ga Grown

Rusty Trichome!

Shallow Hal is offline Registered+
    i vegged for 4 weeks , i rarely veg for any more than from seed . Clones after they root get 7 days under a 400 watt hps then straight into the flowering room . i just put these plant in as i have 2 mothers ( white widow ) which i tend to keep for clones . i have 16 WW clones rooting as wee speak so i'll need the room in the flowering room soon . i reck i have 4 weeks or so till i harvest 2 of the bigger plants .

Jdog7000 is offline Registered+
    Is that what over ferting looks like?
    All droopy leafed and unhealthy looking?
    I've never had this happen because I use Organics.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Sad to say but yes! Lips said 1 time that when the leave are nice and green,they are fine! It's when they lime-up,so to speak! Just a lighter green.Then they need food! Mine ain't gonna be hungry for a while!LOL

Ga Grown

Ga Grown

Rusty Trichome!

I thought I'd do organic in the start of this project! Just did'nt work out that way.Gonna be damn sure it happens next time! Cause I'm gonna do this strain again after I harvest!Gonna tweak the room some!Been dieing to fondle tha Mama!LOL..... I get to propagate again! My favorite part of the whole grow!Besides the harvest! Where there is a start! There's bound to be a finish!This is where I assure you! I'm 100% success rate!98% being the worst! Hell,I still pass,huh?

Maybe a scrog!
    Ga Grown

Ga Grown

Rusty Trichome!