Cannabis.com

Thread: 5 weeks old,when do i induce flowering?

DPoisen is offline Registered+

5 weeks old,when do i induce flowering?

my plants are 5 weeks old and all good,they are about 30cm tall...at what stage would i change to 12\12 hour light cycle?????

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

toma is offline Registered
    From this height/age you can flower them any time you want.

do u suggest i wait till thet bigger?do they grow alot during flowering?

They can grow a lot in the first 4 weeks of flowering depending on the strain. They'll sure grow at least 30%.
    What lamp are you using? What's the height of the growroom?

im using a hps,

my grow room is pretty small 2 and a half foot squared,and about 2 metres high

You decide. The longer you veg them the more you will yield... But if I were you I'd start in a week or two.

Tech is offline Registered+
    They will double or most probably triple in hight by maturaty , so if you switch em now they,ll finish up best part of 3 feet.

bigstonedbearx is offline Registered
    personally i choose not to flower until about 18-20 inches tall at that point there is a much better root structure and you tend to yeild alot more more potent shit .this is just a personal matter. i would rather have a longer veg and flower cycle and wind up yeilding 3 1/2 oz per plant of incredible shit

CO DE is offline Registered+

How long do u veg for???

Quote Originally Posted by bigstonedbearx
    personally i choose not to flower until about 18-20 inches tall at that point there is a much better root structure and you tend to yeild alot more more potent shit .this is just a personal matter. i would rather have a longer veg and flower cycle and wind up yeilding 3 1/2 oz per plant of incredible shit

How long do u veg for??? ??? I normaly veg on 18/6 for 5 weeks using IONIC GROW in COCO.
    Is 5 weeks vegin OK?
    If it makes any difference there WHITE RHINO?

bigstonedbearx is offline Registered
    you see there are many variables white rhino is a relatively compact plant with a good yeild if you want large plants with large buds all you have to do is
    veg them not for a period of time but depending on how tall the plant is.
    like i said about 18-22 inches is about good for some monsters plants generally double in size while flowering so it all depends on your preference
    hope i have helped

peace, and always remember you should always smoke as much pot as you possibly can

PRGanja is offline Registered

Early Flowering

Hey I was wondering how to induce early flowering.. i live in Puerto Rico. I plan on planting outdoors. Can i start flowering when plants are about 1' or 1'6''?? And how much sunlight should i give them.? The sun is pretty intense here.. I have like 16 seeds germinating and i plan on planting them all.. My backyard is perfect for it cuz it has a lot of plants that can serve as camouflage and the fences are covered in bindweed so no one can really see whats going on.. I live up in the mountains so its not like anyone is around to see xD My point.. How much light and darkness to start flowering and for how long do i have to keep the routine? Also how long should i wait until i can harvest?
    Last edited by PRGanja; Jan-12-2011 at 07:59.