Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this a male pollen sack on my femmie?(pics)

UMrocksmysocks is offline Registered+

is this a male pollen sack on my femmie?(pics)

what do you guys think?> there is a little tiny stem, so its kinda shooting out, but the other 2 are attached and attached to the stem too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is this a male pollen sack on my femmie?(pics)-dscn6009.jpg  
    Quote Originally Posted by halfassedjediknight View Post
    that was quite a rough night/morning!

but im home and currently making my eyes red.

"Everything posted by me above is, in fact, fictional and based on immense research and a never ending thirst for knowledge. Any pictures provided in my post were simply contributed from other sources online. I do not condone anything illegal such as cultivating and/or smoking marijuana."

btw those white hairs coming are behind those saks

heres another of better quality,,., the last 3 are of that plant.. it looks so good right now at 14 days of 12/12

any help would be greatly appreicated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is this a male pollen sack on my femmie?(pics)-dscn6013.jpg   is this a male pollen sack on my femmie?(pics)-dscn6014.jpg   is this a male pollen sack on my femmie?(pics)-dscn6012.jpg  

is this a male pollen sack on my femmie?(pics)-dscn6015.jpg  

"Everything posted by me above is, in fact, fictional and based on immense research and a never ending thirst for knowledge. Any pictures provided in my post were simply contributed from other sources online. I do not condone anything illegal such as cultivating and/or smoking marijuana."

orangeman is offline Banned
    Looks like you got some hermies.

Wang Chou is offline Registered+
    As long as you cut the male organs off without causing the plant to much stress you can still save it from fertilising.

Good luck
    Just because I grow skunk doesn't make me a bad person

you got a herm, what strain is that? dont pull 'it' up it will still produce smokable bud.

Dazed4now is offline Registered+
    ^ with hella seeds

cut those male parts off with the quickness
    Its not just a plant
    Its a way of life

ok cool. i got rid of them thanks for the quick responses

its a bagseed, i have 2 other plants too under a 400w hps in a c13 cab
    check it out>>>> C13 cab log

i just picked them off with my fingers.. they came off cleanly--- think ill be alright?

GrowinGreen23 is offline Registered+
    HERMI!!!! sorry to say it, rip them off and get somethign out of the plant, unless you have a bunch of females...then toss that shemale!

GG23
    What I am saying is purely fictional. Please be clear that I do not condone people breaking the law! I do not grow anything I say I do and any pictures posted are found on the internet only. Thank You!

oliwog is offline Registered+
    yea mate i wouldnt leave it to long to flower even tho you have taken them off as new male pollen sacks can be produced if this was to happen when the plant has budded more it will make it hard for you to find the male sacks so it will probably pollinate its self at some point during flowring. leave it a while till you get more buds then harvest early
    you may be lucky and not get any more male sacks but i wouldnt count on it
    good luck with it
    Last edited by oliwog; Sep-01-2006 at 03:40. Reason: spellin

invision is offline Registered+
    id flower it fully worst case senerio you get feminized seeds big deal herb on the streets is filled with seeds

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by invision View Post
    id flower it fully worst case senerio you get feminized seeds big deal herb on the streets is filled with seeds
    Well, your terribly WRONG. You DO NOT get femanized seeds from a hermie.

Why the F*@# does everyone think you get femanised from hermies? Is no one educated anymore..

And the bud you get with seeds in isnt from hermies, its grown commercially and they dont pull the males out, so they just get pollenated.

Keep pulling the balls off and when you get a fat cola, the males wont have enough time to fertalise AND produce seeds, so just keep pulling em off.

latewood is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    Well, your terribly WRONG. You DO NOT get femanized seeds from a hermie.

Why the F*@# does everyone think you get femanised from hermies? Is no one educated anymore..

And the bud you get with seeds in isnt from hermies, its grown commercially and they dont pull the males out, so they just get pollenated.

Keep pulling the balls off and when you get a fat cola, the males wont have enough time to fertalise AND produce seeds, so just keep pulling em off.
    All I can add in answer to your question is... no-one mentioned to be careful and not bust those male pollen sacks...be careful, wash your hand...I read once where it was a good idea to spray the pollen sacks down with water before dealing with them, but don't burst them peace

Actually...It is a fact that seeds from hermie's generally have female traits (feminized), but they also tend to hermie...wrong again LIP.

so, you see you didn't have to cuss after all...LOL

BOYZNUS is offline Registered+
    AS WITH MY HERMIES,,, WORSE CASE SCENERIO,,,,,,,

2 WEEKS BEFORE HARVEST,,,, EVEN THO I PULLED ALL THE BALLS I FOUND,,, YELLOW BANNANAS POP THRU THE FLOWERS.

THATS WHEN I PULL EM UP.

HGAD SOME COTTON CANDY THAT DID THAT ON EVERY PLANT. EVEN THE CLONES.

BUT I DID GET SOME GREAT CROSS STRAINS.

SO ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL.

GOOD LUCK
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Quote Originally Posted by BOYZNUS View Post

BUT I DID GET SOME GREAT CROSS STRAINS.

SO ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL.

Agreed. Some of my favorite product ever came from the offspring of herm-pollinated plants. Yummy. Just not great for a 'serious' breeding project!

u.g.u is offline Registered+
    I heard of a product called reverse that kills male flowers I haven't used it but I saw it and thought I would mention it. Also about the herm producing female. That is how breeders make feminized seeds the use a special hormone that produces male flower when they pollinate females with that pollen. Because there is no male chromosomes there is 100% female seeds produced.

L0r6dIN6faM6ous is offline Registered+
    i didnt really know you could prevent them from becomming hermes..

once they're hermes, they're hermes..
    they're gonna keep producing seed so even if u keep pulling them off they will grow in the middle of your buds and u wont be able to see them..

i suggest ditch it unless ur others are hermes too..

-Izonn

latewood is offline Banned
    I have used 2 bottles of reverse, since it was name-changed from feminizer. the jury is still out. It is almost like it keeps the seeds from maturing and fattening more than getting rid of them all.

you have to catch them early also. then dose 'em 2wice. thanks u.g.u. so, In closing I must say, that I am still not totally comvinced that reverse is worth the money, but, I am going to try it one more time, (I have enough for one more total application) as a preventitive measure before hand...It is a foliar application; so I am going to use it in early flower, before they have a chance to hermie. Using reverse in this manner will produce some Monster Buds, I believe. We'll see

The 2 different times I used it, I got great fat Buds. BUT...And I mean BUT; the flavor was sacrificed somewhat..."some buds were down right kinda nasty. Hope this sheds some light on the "mystery" of reverse, by dutchmaster.au peace

wow, lotsa responses. thanks guys! i think i might have gotten lucky, nothing has popped up since ,and ive been inspecting thuroughly everyday

NODROG is offline Registered
    Iam using this dutch masters reverse at the moment. you spray the plants on the first week of flower then again on the 3rd week i am only on the 3rd week of flower at the moment so cant say if it has worked all i can say is that the guy at the hydro shop told me that the product isa cure as well as a preventive measure. also if you are going to get it buy a fair amount as it doesnt go that far.

ok ok i ran into something today and its really scaring me,,, check this out and tell me what you think....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails is this a male pollen sack on my femmie?(pics)-dscn6048.jpg   is this a male pollen sack on my femmie?(pics)-dscn6049.jpg   is this a male pollen sack on my femmie?(pics)-dscn6050.jpg  

????

doco is offline Registered+
    My guess is no it's not male sacks. Male flowers are in groups - thats just some odd growth. Your plant is looking to produce a sick fat cola...I can't wait to see it.

doco is offline Registered+
    errrr, but maybe it's a seed? Heck I dunno, but it doesn't look like the others when they showed their sacks.

jamstigator is offline Registered+
    During the summer I had a 3-day power outtage at around day 30 of flowering, and ended up with lotsa little sacs like that. When I squeezed them, they didn't contain pollen, but some kind of liquidy goo. Regardless, at the end of flowering, I had 11.5 ounces of buds and 4 ounces of leaf/trim, and haven't found a seed yet in the first 7.5 ounces. So, those people telling you to kill 'em off: I wouldn't!
    "Before you consider one an enemy, first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, if he *is* an enemy, you're a mile ahead, and you have his shoes."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast