Thread: Bisexual Hemorphadite Plants?

doco is offline Registered+

Bisexual Hemorphadite Plants?

I have a plant that has shown sex as female and been flowering for about a week now. Today I noticed a couple of the branches have what look like male "sacks" on them, without white hair pistels, and I'm concerned that I could have a Bisexual plant, although I've never heard of such a thing with herb. Any thoughts? TIA

Ginnas is offline Registered+
    Plants turning hermaphrodite/bisexual isn't uncommon. You'll hear people on these boards refer to them as "hermies". Stressing the plant can cause this to happen, or just bum luck.

Plant alot of plants
    I like to smoke weed and drink beer.

Anathema2121 is offline Registered+
    Here's a link all about hermaphrodite cannabis plants, check it out..
    http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/851.htm
    And here's another pic of a sexually confused plant:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bisexual Hemorphadite Plants?-hermi.jpg  
    All the pics and info I post are directly plagiarized from the Internet cause I'm just a lazy stoner.
    Quote Originally Posted by good ol daze View Post
    For more information about the 80s, the A-Team or crop dusting, consult your local library. Knowing is half the battle.
    Current Bag-seed (and White Rhino) Grow Log *New White Rhino seedlings! All older plants finally sexed* (Updated 11/02/06)
    Bluntology 101: My Blunt Rolling Tutorial
    Bluntology 102: How to Cheat Using A Card

doco is offline Registered+
    Well I'll be damned! I didn't know they could do that. Oh well, this one was just a bag seed experiment anyway. I'll be getting a lot more serious in the coming weeks as my HPS gear arrives. Thanks for the help!

Anathema2121 is offline Registered+
    No problem man, glad to help. I'm currently starting a bagseed experiment too, just a few days above ground actually, keep your eyes open for a grow log
    All the pics and info I post are directly plagiarized from the Internet cause I'm just a lazy stoner.
    Quote Originally Posted by good ol daze View Post
    For more information about the 80s, the A-Team or crop dusting, consult your local library. Knowing is half the battle.
    Current Bag-seed (and White Rhino) Grow Log *New White Rhino seedlings! All older plants finally sexed* (Updated 11/02/06)
    Bluntology 101: My Blunt Rolling Tutorial
    Bluntology 102: How to Cheat Using A Card