Cannabis.com

Thread: The Highest THC %'s

Blunted22 is offline Registered+

The Highest THC %'s

does anyone know the strains with the highest thc %'s in order and what the percent's are. i can find some but not others thanks.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

BukDatAss is offline Registered+
    Well alot of seedbanks dont post the %s check greenhouse they have a Hawaiian Snow at a 23% THC and lots of others with high THC%
    Ambience have a seance in the garden of Eve
    I'm a God, a gardener, a guardian of trees -Canibus

Not sure how true this is, but I read that white widow is very strong that's why I'm growing it. I have never smoked it though.

magicmushroom420 is offline Registered
    i know that G-13 and AK-47 can get above 20% in the 2006 High times magazine i dont know wat month it was the seed one has like 10 different strains with percents ull be surprized how low sum strains r compared to others

KHAN is offline Registered+

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass That Shit View Post
    Not sure how true this is, but I read that white widow is very strong that's why I'm growing it. I have never smoked it though.
    Yes, is strong but definatly not the strongest.

Basically, the THC % is in the genes... obviously, BUT, you could grow the strongest plant in the world, but if you fuck up and something goes wrong you could end up with swchagg...

It's got alot to do with the environment as well as the genes.

jamstigator is offline Registered+
    It's not all about the percentage of THC either, but the TYPE of THC too. If you metabolize delta 9 THC by eating it, it turns into 11-hydroxy-THC, which is 15 percent more potent than the delta 9 THC you get from smoking it. Also, when you eat it, you get ALL the good stuff, not just some smallish fraction, and the effects last much longer. Combine the superpotent strains with eating instead of smoking and you have a recipe for massive stonings.
    "Before you consider one an enemy, first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, if he *is* an enemy, you're a mile ahead, and you have his shoes."