Thread: Odor Control Possiblity?

dookieface is offline Registered+

Odor Control Possiblity?

Does anyone think a box of baking soda would help with the odor control? if not, how about 10?!? i mean it works for the freezer right?

MastaChronic is offline Banned
    it couldnt hurt to try, as long as you dont get it all over the plants

dookieface is offline Registered+
    i just wanted to know if anyone tried? and what were the results?

orangeman is offline Banned
    Marijuana odors probably overpowers the baking soda so much that no one wasted their time to try this

Would one of those "Pet odor control" CFL's work?

dutch.lover is offline Registered+
    what's a pet odor control cfl?

doco is offline Registered+
    I was looking at those too UPS....Id really like to hear from anyone who has tried them.

doco is offline Registered+
    I did a search and here's something I found:

Ideal anywhere you have persistent odors, the Odor-Eliminating Fluorescent Bulb has a titanium dioxide coating that creates strong oxidizers when exposed to the fluorescent light given off by the bulb. This process breaks down odors completely, creating a fresher and healthier atmosphere. While most deodorizers attempt to mask odors by applying harmful chemicals to the air on the surface, the Odor-Eliminating Fluorescent Bulb is dramatically different because it eliminates odors altogether.

The Odor-Eliminating Fluorescent Bulb will continue to break down odors for three years. Plus, since it's a compact fluorescent bulb, its power to light your home will last 10,000 hours, saving you hundreds in deodorizers and up to 75 percent in energy costs.

Since the Odor-Eliminating Fluorescent Bulb fits any standard light bulb socket, you can use it throughout your entire home. It's perfect for those areas where you have persistent odors, such as the kitchen and bathroom. This 23-watt compact fluorescent bulb provides 100-watt light output, ample to brighten the room.

I know GE makes them too because I was on their site the other day and they had a much more detailed explanation of how & why it worked. Can't find it there now though!

harris7 is offline Registered+
    that sounds pretty sweet. so who's goin to try em out

not it

dutch.lover is offline Registered+
    thats cool.... sounds pretty crazy tho- who thought that one up? lol

postmandave is offline Registered+
    these oudor control cfl defenetly work i have a freind who uses them after he used them in the toilets in his bar to illeminate the urinal oudor .he then started using them in his grow room and when they are on the smell is non existant. but you need around 4 in a grow room 8ft by 8ft . that is the size of his room and he tryed 1 with no sucsess and added until the odour was no more.the postman.
    i appoligise before hand about my spelling and grammar and for the inconsistincy of my posts but when the pain gets bad the morphine comes out and the confusion starts

http://www.1000bulbs.com/product.php?product=9135
    these odor-killing bulbs WORK ! ... I have two in a 2'x4'x8' cabinet, and even my NYCdiesels were odor-free, could easily have gotten by with just one bulb, I think ... they don't work, of course, during the dark hours, but if you have one in the 'outer room' it works, too ...

duckfool is offline Registered+
    The lightbulbs work magnificently I've heard. Add one of these to your setup and youll be stink free
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Odor Control Possiblity?-fluidscrubber_gift.gif  
    -------------------
    Duckfool

Spreading the hate, one post at a time.