Thread: Were to get a good hash making silk screen?

truthseeker is offline Registered+

Were to get a good hash making silk screen?

I got a bunch of great crystal cuttings from my lady's.can't find a silk screen box for me please it would help me alot thanks alot.

orangeman is offline Banned
    Hash making silk screen? Do you mean a sieve? If so heres one http://www.amazon.com/Sieve-Joshua-L...5?ie=UTF8&s=hi

And another http://www.amazon.com/Windowbox-com-...UTF8&s=outdoor

GrowRebel is offline Registered+
    This is where I got my screen from ... it was years ago, but they are still there .....

Zim-intl

thanks guys do you know of a local place i dont got a credit card.If there is a local place would it have the same qulity as those sites???

GrowRebel is offline Registered+
    I don't know about local stuff .... I would contact the company and see if they will take a money order ... most likely they will ...

TheGreenFog is offline Registered+
    Try getting the screen at an Art supply store, and make the box/frame from scrap wood. It should be relatively inexpensive and definitely worth it! MMMMmmm hash...

Edit: I just googled it and they have an actual screen printing kit with a 10" x 14" printing screen. It didn't say how much, but I'm sure its not too bad.

Last edited by TheGreenFog; Sep-25-2006 at 02:15.
    I do not grow. All pictures posted are most assuredly not mine & any discussions in which I am involved are purely hypothetical. For entertainment purposes only & should not be considered advice to assist in any illegal activites.

JOURNAL OF A MADMAN (Grow Logs) I II

JOAMM (C.O.L.) - CFL Grow ~ JOAMM - HASH/KIEF MAKING ~ 1st Harvest Pix ~ Videos

+ =

I went to this arts and crafts store and they had just what i needed.I made my blonde hash brick it was pretty well thanx

mistyganjatree is offline Registered+
    DONT WAsTE TIME AND EFFORT IN SCREENS! BUY A BUBBLE BAGS TODAY!!!THERE GREAT!
    BELIEVE ME! you can also hire them from grow shops! saves spending all that money!

i'll checkout getting a bubblebag
    hey checkout my new thread Dresser made into my veg box.Any tips??? in the cabinet closet board

TheGreenFog is offline Registered+
    The link no workey. But I'll go check out your theat soon. I think I may have even seen it one time already. Is it white?

TGF
    I do not grow. All pictures posted are most assuredly not mine & any discussions in which I am involved are purely hypothetical. For entertainment purposes only & should not be considered advice to assist in any illegal activites.

JOURNAL OF A MADMAN (Grow Logs) I II

JOAMM (C.O.L.) - CFL Grow ~ JOAMM - HASH/KIEF MAKING ~ 1st Harvest Pix ~ Videos

+ =

MastaChronic is offline Banned
    hmmm, silk screen for hash....hammm, EUREKA! ive got it watson! the answer to this mystery is...pantyhose....

17745one is offline Registered

Arrow Where to get custom silk screen boxes

MR.Keifbox | MySpace

He makes them himself, lots of choices plus he can do custom artwork. The price range is 40 & up, but well worth it! <3

weedman9 is offline Registered+

Here you can buy a hash screen

Hey

I have purchased my screen on this site Space zeven,professional hash screens they have well explained on their site how you can make good hash.
    The hashish which i make with this screen is vey tasty. I live in Holland and it is certainly just as good quality as the hashish from the dutch coffee shops.