Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SSH UPDATE (PICS)

santacruz_organic is offline Registered+

SSH UPDATE (PICS)

I got some good news, my plants are out of shock and growing rapidly. I started my clones, after they rooted, on Oct. 1 and for the first week and a half i had no growth due to shock. this probably happened due to over lighting (from cfl's to 2 1000w) or from nutrient burn. at first i was worried but then i realized i was just an impatient stoner. now my plants are growing almost an inch a day and have A LOT of node regions. It is my first time using HID lights and they are working better then i imagined. Check out theese pictures (remember that the first 10 days my plants had no growth due to shock). The first canopy shot was taken on the 9th and the other one was taken on the 18th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SSH UPDATE (PICS)-grow-room.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-3-06.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-9-06.jpg  

SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-9-06-1.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-10-06.jpg  

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

the last pic was taken on the 10th.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-12-06.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-12-06-1.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-12-06-4.jpg  

SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-18-06.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-18-06-1.jpg  

these were taken on the 18th. (and the last two) 2 1/2 weeks old
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-18-06-2.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-18-06-3.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-10-18-06-4.jpg  

gmoney5ss is offline Registered+
    those clones are looking great, id say their growin like weed

Garden Knowm is offline Registered+
    hey santa cruz..

can you send me an e-mail..

@
    GARDEN KNOWM

10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 -5 - 4...

Yo,

You should either clone those ladies in the next 3-5 days.. or Flower them in the next 3-5 days...

cheers
    GARDEN KNOWM

Here are some pictures from oct. 25, about three weeks old. look at the growth rate in the last week!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SSH UPDATE (PICS)-picture-010.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-picture-020.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-picture-023.jpg  

SSH UPDATE (PICS)-picture-024.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Knowm View Post
    Yo,

You should either clone those ladies in the next 3-5 days.. or Flower them in the next 3-5 days...

cheers
    Im growing theese to be big momas. i was thinking swithing them over at about two to three feet.

Kindbud is offline Registered+
    Nice grow dude. Organix for the win!

jamstigator is offline Registered+
    Looking quite healthy and vibrant. Go, plants, go!
    "Before you consider one an enemy, first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, if he *is* an enemy, you're a mile ahead, and you have his shoes."

green_gardenr is offline Registered+
    can u clone clones??

faithlessxxx is offline Registered+

Mmm, nice stuff.

Everything I say about cannabis is just bragging to fit in with the gang. I cannot stand the stuff in real life, and I would turn myself in if I ever tried to grow or otherwise use the stuff.

Check it: http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...k-flowers.html

TheGreenFog is offline Registered+
    Nice set up, Santacruz. Nice growth! You dont need THAT many Mommas, do ya, so you will be flowering some, right? My question, when you let them go to 2-3 feet, THEN flip them, how do you maintain canopy penetration? Will you use side lighting? I have a serious matter similar to that and I will most likely need your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by green_gardenr View Post
    can u clone clones??
    Yes, you can clone clones. Clones are just little mini-me plants of the mother plant. After a bit of vegging, they become real plants, kinda like when Pinocchio became a real boy. LOL.

Anyway, as long as they have some internodal branching (something to take clones FROM), they can be re-cloned! Millions and millions of plants! Eureeka!

TGF
    I do not grow. All pictures posted are most assuredly not mine & any discussions in which I am involved are purely hypothetical. For entertainment purposes only & should not be considered advice to assist in any illegal activites.

JOURNAL OF A MADMAN (Grow Logs) I II

JOAMM (C.O.L.) - CFL Grow ~ JOAMM - HASH/KIEF MAKING ~ 1st Harvest Pix ~ Videos

+ =

I figure if i have my plants two to three feet from each other that the light will touch most of all the plants. i used good reflection techniques(it hurts my eyes to go in my grow room at night) and i am runing two 2000w for my whole room which isnt very large. i couldnt do this with cfl's or any thing like that though.

yummy!!!

keep the pictures coming!!

: )
    GARDEN KNOWM

Racerx is offline Registered+
    Looking good! Ive seen some wonderful stuff that looked just like that when it started. I think its the chronic ocean air. Keep the pics coming. Have you recorded any growth (ie measuring?)?

Quote Originally Posted by Racerx View Post
    Looking good! Ive seen some wonderful stuff that looked just like that when it started. I think its the chronic ocean air. Keep the pics coming. Have you recorded any growth (ie measuring?)?
    Well, i think it is about two inches every three days, Im taking pictures every wednesday so every post with a picture is a week apart. it is growing faster then any other setup i have had in the past. next wednesday it will be a nmonth exactly.

Here are some pictures of my plants at one month old! I just got a carbon filter and some exhaust fans so i should have a ventilation system set up by next week.```` Whats those marks on the leaf i have a close up on? any help will help.. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SSH UPDATE (PICS)-11-01-06.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-11-01-06-1.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-11-01-06-2.jpg  

SSH UPDATE (PICS)-11-01-06-3.jpg   SSH UPDATE (PICS)-11-01-06-4.jpg  

I think the marks are either heat stress or nutrient burn?

faithlessxxx is offline Registered+

I doubt thats anything to worry about.
    I think they may indicate a slight PH imbalance. Leaves with pale splotches are supposed to indicate an uneven PH balance, IIRC, where minerals "pool" unevenly.

Lovely grow, btw.

Everything I say about cannabis is just bragging to fit in with the gang. I cannot stand the stuff in real life, and I would turn myself in if I ever tried to grow or otherwise use the stuff.

Check it: http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...k-flowers.html

Should i install an air cooling system in my lights? i planned on doing this but it just occured to me that the heat from my lights are keeping my grow room warm. Since it is going in to the winter season i know if i air cool my lights i will need to put a heater in my room which im not sure i have enough power in electricity to do. any opions? thanks in advance: )

no opinions?

howsyourroof is offline Registered+
    not if lights are also heat.espically not if power is a concern

TheGreenFog is offline Registered+
    ~Santa Cruz~

What are your temps at? You definitely don't need to air-cool them now if temps are ok and they are the heat source. It's only getting colder. I would say, use circulation fans, inject CO2, and get a dial-in controller for your new exhaust system you said you just got. Set it to exhaust on a timer and use CO2! That would be cool.

They look big enough to flower now. Have you cloned them yet. I forgot what you said you were going to do to sex them. I gotta go up and look. (pause) Ok, you said you are just gonna grow them to 2-3 feet then flip them. Have you considered cloning them before you flip them? Just clip one or two from each and veg in another room whilst you flower those pretty ladies...?

They look VERY nice, by the way. Make my thread look like sh*t...'mine' are so lanky. HIDs kick ass. It would be interesting to try those T5 lights for veg.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Just had a very nice bowl or three...oh wait...I still have some! *takes a puff* Ahhhhhh...!

Ok. Good grow. Let me know. Gotta go.

I kill myself.

TGF
    I do not grow. All pictures posted are most assuredly not mine & any discussions in which I am involved are purely hypothetical. For entertainment purposes only & should not be considered advice to assist in any illegal activites.

JOURNAL OF A MADMAN (Grow Logs) I II

JOAMM (C.O.L.) - CFL Grow ~ JOAMM - HASH/KIEF MAKING ~ 1st Harvest Pix ~ Videos

+ =

if i air cool my lights i can put them closer to my plants which will result in better growth and conserve my lights. what i want to know is if i have my lights closer will it increase my bud production and by how much. my room is insulated so i probably could pull of a low wattage heater that would keep my room heated for a long time. im worried that when i air cool my lights my room will be to cold to have the exaust on at all times which isnt that good for my plants(to be getting fresh air all the time).

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast