Thread: how much hydrogen peroxide ?

nick_420chronic is offline Registered+

how much hydrogen peroxide ?

how much should i use per liter?

Weed4Life is offline Registered+
    What are you using the peroxide for? I only use it to help soften up the shell of my seeds during germination, and if thats what your doing, I only add a cap full per cup.
    W E E D 4 L I F E

All pictures and comments written by me are plagerized from an instruction manual that I found inside a grow book that I read online. I am highly nuerautic and unstable and can emplode anytime.

Check out my 2nd Bubblicious and Papaya perpetual grow: http://boards.cannabis.com/indoor-gr...t-duex-ii.html

BOYZNUS is offline Registered+
    AFTER DOING ALL THE REQUIERED READING,,, YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THAT YOU NEED TO ONLY WATER WITH HYDROGEN PEROXIDE,, NO WATER.

WATER ONLY KILLS THE PLANT.

RE-READ THAT SECTION OF THE BOOK.

GOOD LUCK

P.S. YOU KNOW I'M KIDDING, RIGHT? USE THE SEARCH FOR THE ANSWERS TO WHAT EVER YOU ARE ASKING. BECAUSE YOUR QUESTION WAS VERY, VERY, VERY BASIC.

GOOD LUCK
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

keeko is offline Registered+
    and no need for repost in different forums, i have answered your question twice now......good luck