Thread: Christmas Lights

Bud30002002 is offline Registered+

Christmas Lights

Okay now I know this has prolly been discussed here before already but I was curious about it. Has anyone here tried it yet? Ive seen those LED Christmas lights at Fred Meyers and been tempted to buy purple to see if they would actually do anything for a grow. I mean they sell boxes of 500 LED Christmas Lights at Freddies, so anyone has any input on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bud30002002 View Post
    Okay now I know this has prolly been discussed here before already but I was curious about it. Has anyone here tried it yet? Ive seen those LED Christmas lights at Fred Meyers and been tempted to buy purple to see if they would actually do anything for a grow. I mean they sell boxes of 500 LED Christmas Lights at Freddies, so anyone has any input on this?
    Be soundin like it could be lota work best be savin them fur yur tree better place forem in my opinion. But if yual like alot work be shuttin my mouth now!

BWD

Lynhal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud30002002 View Post
    I would go with CFL's before christmas lights. But who knows? Maybe you'll get some monster plants since I have not been able to find anything in regard to this "experiment". Try it! Post back the results ... you could very well be sitting on a gold mine none of us have tried to mine to date. You very well might find out something we've ignored. How freakin' awesome would that be?!

Best of luck you you!

GaGrown is offline Registered+

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lynhal View Post
    I would go with CFL's before christmas lights. But who knows? Maybe you'll get some monster plants since I have not been able to find anything in regard to this "experiment". Try it! Post back the results ... you could very well be sitting on a gold mine none of us have tried to mine to date. You very well might find out something we've ignored. How freakin' awesome would that be?!

Best of luck you you!
    Ya think theres a carbon deposit? Maybe there is a diamond in the rough?
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html

Lynhal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown View Post
    Ya think theres a carbon deposit? Maybe there is a diamond in the rough?
    Quite possibily, GG. And if there is, I want to jump uipon that diamond and get into its "rough" ... if there is such at thing.

GaGrown is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynhal View Post
    Quite possibily, GG. And if there is, I want to jump uipon that diamond and get into its "rough" ... if there is such at thing.
    What a Worldly Thought!.... While Ga Ponders the thought... You GO!
    Give a man a fish,you feed him for a day! Teach a man to fish you feed him for life!

Ga Grown

A wise Man Once said; "Reminds me of an old saying I just made up..."A good gardener learns how to treat their garden. A great gardener learns how to treat their garden when shit happens."

Rusty Trichome!

http://boards.cannabis.com/redirect-...g%2Findex.html

Lynhal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GaGrown View Post
    What a Worldly Thought!.... While Ga Ponders the thought... You GO!
    HEY, no pondering allowed! It makes for a heck of a lot of jumbled thoughts ... but, that can be a good thing, so I take that back.

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    If You can grow and flower with Christmas lights then come November I will put up my NEW pine smelling tree and adorn her with pretty lights and ornaments. I will also take my Bob Marley poster and place it on the top of her
    Rasta christmas.
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

khyberkitsune is offline Banned
    Not enough intensity, not enough photon flux density.

You could do a scraggly veg period but that's it.

hammerbutt is offline Registered+
    Even with 500 leds those strings are only about 10 or 20 watts in total