Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: are there many girls who smoke pot?

phoxylady is offline Registered
    im a girl and i smoke, but the best thing about is that its always with my guy friends and they always smoke me up with whatever (weed, salvia, etc.) for free!
    lahiru likes this.

wenchloveshemp is offline Registered
    i'm a 16 year old girl and i love smoking weed. all my guy friends smoke me out all the time 'cause they think i'm going to fuck them. and people at the skatepark match with me too. but i don't know any girls that burn as much as i did 6 months ago.( those were my prime stoner daze.)

dawn4e2u is offline Registered
    I am a girl. I get stoned.

Katje is offline Registered
    most of the potsmokers _are_ male actually.
    i'm a girl, i get high every day, and to be honest i don't know any other girl that smokes pot (that means irl ), but that would be because i only have male friends i guess

PH4Sheezy is offline Registered
    Yeah, I'd smoke every day if I could. (Ran out not too long ago.) Anyways, I cant find any chicks to be friends with that smoke. I stopped making friends with the anit- weed chicks, they either rat you out or nag at you all the time for smoking. Anyways, I wish I could find some friends to smoke out with that are chicks, cause all my friends are dudes but like two. I love to smoke and I'm a GIRL! And a cute one too, I just think we're rare to find, but we're out there! Lol (I'm 17)

something is offline Registered+
    There's people on this board telling other people they aren't gonna get anywhere in school if they smoke all the time. Are they retarded? If you can't handle your studies while you smoke, that's fine. Don't smoke. Many people can, and none of your stupid generalizations are gonna change that. Are you just jealous or something? That some people can function well stoned? I mean, come on.

anycraic is offline Registered+
    well in my 'circle of friends' there wpould actually be more female smokers than male, round where i live the ratios 50:50 but of course us lads can smoke a lot more

oh yeah and and NONE of them are ugly, which is nice....

OrangeSchism is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by weedmonkey
    I was wondering cause all the girls I get stuck with never smoke pot and always gimme a bad time when I do. Its great to know that so many of you are out there. How come I never meet you girls? Anyway pray for me
    find a tattooed chick. stop lookin at prissy hot bitches, and walk over to the savage side hunny.

OrangeSchism is offline Registered

hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by phoxylady
    im a girl and i smoke, but the best thing about is that its always with my guy friends and they always smoke me up with whatever (weed, salvia, etc.) for free!

free weed is deffinately a bonus to being a girl

maryjanemama is offline Registered+
    [QUOTE=OrangeSchism] find a tattooed chick. stop lookin at prissy hot bitches, and walk over to the savage side hunny. [/QUOTE

I agree, but tattooed chicks can be hot, too. Even better when they smoke...like me. hee,hee

weedmonkey is offline Registered

Talking Momma miaa

Ladies! I got tattoos too. Its jus that the cool ones like you all are so hard to find.... maybe someday God shall smile down at me and find me a good chick!

wickedpassion is offline Registered
    ME! well occasionally anyway and i can't really right now...gotta take a couple piss tests or something between now and july 9. but yea...

Fkt4it is offline Registered
    i smoke weed, so does most my friends, angel, kc, rach, tulin, adile, elise, snez and my mum does too....alot of people i know smoke it its good

for20in is offline Registered

all smoke

just about eveeryone that i know smokes i smoke before work with a girl, at first break with one at lunch with her again then after work before goin home to a wife who doesn't puff

MissSmokesALot is offline Registered
    I'm a girl in college in Indiana and I get completely blazed everyday. During the past school year I smoked on average three times a day and still found time to get all my homework and studying done. With that in mind, I also got hammered usually 5 nights out of the week and I still ended my freshman year of college with a 3.6. It is possible to be a stoner and be successful...you just have to balance your time and keep your priorities straight!!!

Lola is offline Registered
    yes, yes, I Love Weed Been a smoker since damn? 1993 omgiamastoner

raptor is offline Registered
    i luv women who smoke da herb

cherylsyv is offline Registered

weedfean, ur too funny

you make me laugh out loud, if your ever around Santa Barbara lets party

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by weedfean
    im a boy
    fucking classic
    I SAID NO TO DRUGS, BUT THEY IGNORED ME

zoot fairy is offline Registered
    i am female and i smoke alot, i used to smoke more but i have responisibilities. meh. but there are TONS of females who smoke, believe me. most of my friends do, and alot of them smoke more than the guys.

GoT WeeD666 is offline Registered
    heh... ive seen people that need weed or else they go fuckin sycho and shit

maryjanemama is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by phoxylady
    Isn't it great to be a girl? When I think of all the weed and all of the other stuff that I've gotten for free cuz I'm a girl, it's amazing. Or how ppl are extra nice to us...it's wonderful.

kiwi is offline Registered+

Arrow Girl too

Yip I am a smoker and so are most of the people that I know. I have been smoking herb for many years and I have managed to achieve more in my career than some people. No I am not a lawyer, a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist. In my opinion smoking has not affected my ability be a very successful chef, so I say GO HARD PEOPLE, lets all roll a J and sit back and enjoy life, cos we all know that life is too damn short.

gs8778 is offline Registered+
    goddamn, smoking, munchies, being a chef, I would get SO huge
    Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast