Cannabis.com

Thread: Peace from Glesga (Glasgow)

Sega420 is offline Registered

Cool Peace from Glesga (Glasgow)

whassup!

I'm a long time smoker, first time poster (well, at least on these forums).
    Stumbled across the site and decided to join up.
    ANYWAYS-
    I digress...

I suck at intro's cos i usually make an ass of myself
    ...see? I've done it already...
    I'm 18, I like to smoke the flower of a certain plant, I'm pretty chill and I stay near Glasgow, Scotland.

You can call me Sega.
    Nevermind the details, I'm a fictional character and therefore do not know anything about the consumption of Cannabis.
    In fact, I was never here....

Peace,
    The one and only Sega420

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

thecreator is offline Registered+
    Well no hello,to the character that doesn't exist!Welcome,I used to be on the welcome wagon a few moths back(more like a year or so) so I'm happy to get back in the swing of things.It's a great site,well was not sure about this dagnabit change but at least were both n00bs,some more so than other...............Cheers,and welcome aboard next stop enlightenment;just as soon as we go through stony brook road
    Cannabis reveals a gateway unto the soul taking you on a spiritual venture through your very core. Your existence is often challenged and emerging out of the dark wood unscathed and in current mindset says you want to be here to a certain extent. So lets make the best of it and try to master the world around us, as ever changing as it may be.

Sega420 is offline Registered
    Hey hey!
    Thanks for the welcome bredren.

I wish we had the weather you guys do in Florida, the weed season must be wiiiiiiiiiiiide open...

I've been on other forums before-
    but one got shut down.
    Always420? (i know about the advertisement rules, but how can i advertise a website thats been shut down? and besides, its cool to drift into people from it every now and then)

Fucking Feds....
    ...But hey, it'll never stop. FIGHT THE POWER!

Peace,
    The one and only Sega420

flyingimam is offline Registered+
    welcome aboaaaard sega
    Whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship, the people can always B brought 2 the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All U have 2 do is tell them they R being attacked & denounce the pacifists 4 lack of patriotism & exposing the country 2 danger. It works the same way in any country.

-Göring, 2nd in command of Hitler

Jingoism is defined in the Oxford English Dictionary as "extreme patriotism in the form of aggressive foreign policy".

gally is offline Registered
    hi sega also from glesgea any green goan spare doon ur way?

klassy is offline Registered
    hope you dont mind me asking but where do you get your cannabis? i live in glasgow and was just wondering where you get yours? i get mine via a pal, but would like to get it meself!