Thread: WEED your RIGHTS and the COPS

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+

Arrow WEED your RIGHTS and the COPS

Watch this video your FREEDOM and your RIGHTS may depend on YOU spending just 45 minutes of your time.
    Hope this helps.
    Gatekeeper

Busted - The Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters (VCD) - Google Video

Just Say 'No' to Police Searches | FlexYourRights.org

nikweiser is offline Registered+
    its been posted a lot.. but its something that needs to be fresh in peoples mind..

maybe that link should be stickied? that way we can stop seeing what should i do posts

. Swisher Sweets. .

Uproot the Propaganda, not the plant.

Protect your secrets with silence

Quote Originally Posted by nikweiser View Post
    its been posted a lot.. but its something that needs to be fresh in peoples mind..

maybe that link should be stickied? that way we can stop seeing what should i do posts
    I got tired of seeing posts like this i got busted by the cops.
    I dont understand why some pople will take the time to learn how to roll a blunt but wont take the time to keep from going to jail.

JackdaWack is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper777 View Post
    I dont understand why some pople will take the time to learn how to roll a blunt but wont take the time to keep from going to jail.
    ya know what man, your absolutly right, im sick of people waiting until it affects them to realize what the problem is. The real problem is ppl want to smoke weed and just be left alone, it doesnt work that way, not now atleast. If your going to break the law, atleast know how to protect yourself.
    I'm entitled to my opinion, and my opinion is that your not allowed to have an opinion. - George Carlin

We don't have rights, it's just that simple.

The best way to accomplish anything is through education.

Smoke WEEED

Myth1184 is offline Registered+
    or if you wana smoke your weed...do it at home..and dont drive.

Treat it just like alchohol, dont drink and drive...dont toke and drive.

Amun is offline Registered+
    stupidity?

maybe they deserve to be in jail anyway........

at least we are smart. ;D
    Cough drops can give Breathalyzers false positive readings.

In 2004, 784 people died by overdosing on caffeine.

"Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N."

-Wooderson (Dazed and Confused)

2600HERTZ is offline Registered+
    This is pretty important stuff.
    "And the worms ate into his brain."

HiInOC is offline Registered+
    haha that was a great video.great acting.

i got FUCKED one time. i was on my way home from the cannabis club in my friends car, got pulled over and cop asked to search the car and he like an idiot consented to the search so the cops took my weed, ( but gave my pipe back) gave me a ticket and said since you have ur MM card as soon as you show it to the judge the charges are dismissed its really easy. in the mean time the other four cops cops open my weed containers that i havent even opened yet and smell them. one cops says this one is better than this one. so i have court soon its been awhile called the court and still no charges have been filed. i doubt they ever will. they just wanted my bud to themselves

Aristotle is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth1184 View Post
    Pussy! Toking and driving is my personal past-time. Love it, love it, love it!

Dr.Hashman is offline Registered+
    I just toke everynight at about 9pm, then I fall asleep by 11pm. I have never been able to fall alseep until 3am and then I wake up at 6am. Then I started smoking this indica stuff my friend gets constantly, and I fall asleep every night at 11pm and wake up at 7am. So I don't toke and drive, but I am guilty of getting the muchies!
    In Soviet Russia, Marijuana grows YOU!

harris7 is offline Registered+
    Hey, I read Cannabis Culture Mag. and almost ever issue has an article or two on legal matters. This month it tells you what to do to plan getting busted growing/dealing and what the court process is like.

its a great resource i suggest anyone who is interested pick it up. It also has good growing/drying/trimming tips in every issue, i find it very helpful thats why i'm posting it.

later

Fissle is offline Registered+
    THANK YOU! my buddy sent me that video and I sent it to so many people and almost all said they were to fucking lazy to watch it

Quote Originally Posted by Fissle View Post
    THANK YOU! my buddy sent me that video and I sent it to so many people and almost all said they were to fucking lazy to watch it
    maybe they will be to lazy to bend over for bubba. and toke on his Ti- stick.
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

hempplaya is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth1184 View Post
    or if you wana smoke your weed...do it at home..and dont drive.

why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?

yeah i get sick of readin all the "What should i do now?" or "HEEEEELLLLLLP BUSTED!!!" posts
    anything i say and any pictures i post are simply those i took from other people off the internet. i am just merely living in a little fantasy world and strongly condone the use of any drugs.

a good friend will come and bail u out of jail a true friend friend will be sitting next to you saying "Damn, we fucked up!"

slacker8487 is offline Registered
    I wish I was able to watch the video. But I'm unable to because I don't have a computer. But a buddy of mine was just recently sentenced to 3 years, after being busted growing 200+ plants in his 3 car garage. He got busted with a total dry yield of 8,900+ grams. Completely sucks, he had 3 strains goin, NL #5, NYC Diesel, and WW. His brother(grow partner) was busted the next day with over over 400 plants, dry yield of just over 20,000+ grams. He got 3 years as well.

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

flyingimam is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker8487 View Post
    I wish I was able to watch the video. But I'm unable to because I don't have a computer. But a buddy of mine was just recently sentenced to 3 years, after being busted growing 200+ plants in his 3 car garage. He got busted with a total dry yield of 8,900+ grams. Completely sucks, he had 3 strains goin, NL #5, NYC Diesel, and WW. His brother(grow partner) was busted the next day with over over 400 plants, dry yield of just over 20,000+ grams. He got 3 years as well.
    3 years?! only 3 years?! OMG!!!!

in TX u may get up to 20 years for that! minimum of 2!!!!
    Texas - NORML

still sad that there is any jailtime, but these videos are more about illegal search and seizure resulting from a traffic stop
    Whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship, the people can always B brought 2 the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All U have 2 do is tell them they R being attacked & denounce the pacifists 4 lack of patriotism & exposing the country 2 danger. It works the same way in any country.

-Göring, 2nd in command of Hitler

Jingoism is defined in the Oxford English Dictionary as "extreme patriotism in the form of aggressive foreign policy".

naturesmeds is offline Registered+

freedom

If you're not willing to fight & die for your freedom, you deserve to be in jail.
    Who is the smart one now?!

Everybody is smoking & no one is getting high.
    John Lennon