Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Has anyone got arrested for ordering Marijuana seeds from the Internet?

Omerta is offline Registered+

Exclamation Has anyone got arrested for ordering Marijuana seeds from the Internet?

anyone?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

nancyrenee is offline Registered

re

Uh no not that I know of. But I have heard horror stories of it happening. But that's just word of mouth. Personally if I were you I would just save some from a stash. I have asked my dealer for seeds.

sawleaf is offline Registered+
    Only problem with saving stash seeds is you don't know the quality or strain you have. Order from a reputable seed company Omerta, you will not have any problems. Make sure the address you have them sent to is not the garden address though. I have never had or heard anyone having a problem ordering seeds in the mail.

duppy man is offline Registered+
    iwould tend to agree you cannot be sure what your going to grow from stash.. saying that,,,there free..buying from a reputable seed bank you can be almost 100% on what you've got,send payment by PO. although a lot of companys require payment by credit card your choice..and No i have never heard of anyone being arrested for buying seeds,,anyone going to the fest.Haddington park sat 5th

I just order WW from Dutch seeds two weeks ago havent heard a reply yet but i heard it takes 21 days at the most.Im just prying that it will come by.

king cola is offline Registered+
    where u from?
    in the uk u will be fine, in the usa i dont really know cuz i dont live there! but yeh dont order tio the grow adress!!!

order it to some abondend house not the grow house.

N30SS is offline Registered+
    wot happen to u ifu grow in the uk?

hydroman221 is offline Registered
    there are many sites where you can buy them and say " they are suveniers"

hydroman221 is offline Registered
    WHAT IS THE BEST WEBSITE TO BUY SEEDS FROM

RoguePoet28 is offline Registered+

see strains and seeds

please see the "strains and seeds" section, I just posted my recent experience. Tried to send seeds from Europe to the US on my own, but the package got intercepted. At least no one got busted.

Sam
    Sam is offline Registered+
    I'm not sure what happens in the States but here in the UK it is completely legal for to possess cannabis seeds, hence the seed sites being allowed to operate and ot being shut down by the DEA as has happened with the Research Chemical Sites. The authorities won't hesitate to keep an eye on you though if they know you have ordered seeds-it only becomes illegal oncew the seeds turn into plants.

Vantage is offline Registered+
    Actualy its illegal for them to spy and trapt you like that , so no you wont get caught.

RoguePoet28 is offline Registered+

FYI

for your info.... www.seedbankupdate.com seems to have good info on the various seed banks and who might ship to the US.....

cameron is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Omerta
    I just order WW from Dutch seeds two weeks ago havent heard a reply yet but i heard it takes 21 days at the most.Im just prying that it will come by.

hey be careful customs might get that shit and you'll get green papers in the mail. Trust me it happened to me when i ordered a spore syringe of shrooms. It ain't fun and it is serious. Make sure the company labels it differently on the outside b/c customs look for key words and also some companies. But dutch seed company is very well known and is safe.

cameron is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantage
    Actualy its illegal for them to spy and trapt you like that , so no you wont get caught.

I think that you can possess seeds only if they are seeds and have not sprouted. U can say your were using them for microscopic use only

kuulbns is offline Registered+
    ACTUALLY!! Under the patriot act the government can do whatever they want. They can get your health history, open your mail or arrest you without reason. But the seed sites are very discreet and careful, their business depends on it.

sensiskunk is offline Registered+
    www.emeryseeds.com is a very reliable seed retailer, i have personally ordered dozens of strains from them, and have had no problems. they also have warranty's on the seeds, so if your seeds dont germinate, theyll send you some more. my most recent germination rate was 92%, only one seed didnt pop, and only one didnt grow. which is awesome! send the seeds to a "safe house", which is basically a place with no weed affiliation. good luck!
    DONT be HASTY, Waiting MAKes It TASTY!

dreadhed is offline Registered
    no everyone I konw use emery seeds had good seeds & no problems.

Nullific is offline Banned
    If you're ordering from a different country then there is a chance your seeds could be seized by customs, if the place you ordered from is good at packaging their seeds for shipment then this shouldnt be a problem. You can find out about a lot of seed vendors from overgrow.com

If your order is seized the worst that happens is you get a letter from customs saying they seized them. Nothing more.

annac is offline Registered

this is not good

Hello Everyone.

straight off the press.
    COLUMBUS, Ind. -- Police say an intercepted order of marijuana seeds prompted investigators to arrest a Columbus doctor and his wife on drug possession charges, RTV6 reported Friday.

the full story which isn't much
    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/4433256/detail.html

sincerely
    annac

LvT
    LvT is offline Registered+
    If you live in Canada u can buy seed in a shop...
    Forgiveness. For all weak minds
    Forgiveness. For the blind who want to see
    Forgiveness. For those who weep
    Forgiveness. Is endless for the meaningless

For all our sins, we live our lives
    For all our sins, we stand to die. To die!

- Kataklysm, for all our sins

Stinky Splif is offline Registered
    Doc Chronic Kicks Ass

stoner spirit is offline Registered+
    That patriot act has been expanded as you might know if you read the politics forum. Unfortunately we have to live with this crap, but we could allways move to Canada. I'm thinking about that right now, but I won't be able to do anything yet, hahahahaha. But when the opportunity arizes, my ass is leaving Texas for damn sure.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Fan o KmK
    your blind?? dude omfg ive always wanted to ask this question. what do blind people dream about. dont be offended btw.

del... is offline Registered+
    damn, that news atricle IS scary! that's the 1st i've heard of anyone getting busted as a direct result of buying seed thru mail order in the 8 years i've been online and buying online...
    even scarier; indiana has always been intolerant of the plant but other states are far worse too...we must be more careful!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast