Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Driving with Marijuana

hand is offline Registered

Driving with Marijuana

Hey-

I go to college in a kind of remote area that makes pot kind of expensive. I'm going to my hometown for spring break where marijuana is more readily available and I was planning on bringing some back. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on hiding marijuana when on a trip. I don't plan on smoking during the rode trip, but it's a 10 hour drive and since I'm fairly new to pot I'm kind of worried of getting caught with it.

Do air-tight containers keeps the dogs away or is it just impossible? Also, I'll be car pooling with a friend who would kind of worry about this kind of thing, so I'm considering not even telling him it's in my baggage. If we were to get searched and the cops were to find it, could I take the fall for it or would he too get in trouble even though he didn't know about it?

It won't be a large amount or anything, I just get nervous about this kind of thing easily.

Thanks for the advice.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

FUNKYRHINO is offline Registered+
    man if your worried about dogs the stick it at the bottom of a coffee container full of coffee grains . Also dogs hate pepper . But if it was me i would toke it up all the way there .. But thats just me. if you have a paranoid friend i wouldnt tell him . just stick it somewhere , (out of sight out of mind) and if u get pulled over dont sweat it man do the speed limit (you dont have to go exactly the speed limit ya know but keep it real) wear your seatbelt , if they pull you over 97% of the time its because you dont know how to drive lol jk . just act cool and everything will be just fine . if i was you i wouldnt worry about it roll a couple joints so u can smoke em tell your friend thats all you got smoke the whole joint man dont leave a roach that the mistake everyone does wheny our done get ride of it enjoy the trip especially 10 hours dam . where you located ??

smoke till u choke , then smoke some more

ya i wouldnt sweat it much i do it all the time cause its super expensive where i live, Ive heard that the cops cant search anything that is locked such as a chest or a glove compartment i believe, anybody heard of this loop-hole besides me? Ive put in a locking toolbox in the back for this reason if they want to search it just say u left the keys at home

Gothen is offline Banned
    I think that's the biggest problem with smokers: paranoia. Every single one of my friends who smoke are always so fucking scared they're going to get caught with pot or whatever when they're driving or even if they have it on them and they're walking around (which they are almost always 100% too afraid to do).
    You don't have to be scared. As long as you don't reek of pot, and have your weed out of sight (as someone already said), you'll be fine.

I tell my friends to think of it this way, just drive like any normal citizen would. Stop at stop lights, only go about 5-10 miles above the speed limit (cops here are lenient as crap, though. I was in the truancy officer's car today and the speed limit was 35, he saw them going 47, 48, 53, etc etc, IN A SCHOOL ZONE!!!) you'll do okay. I just pretend I don't even have any on me and that I'm just your normal, every day teenager that is a good, "moral" person who doesn't do drugs. ^_^

bwomp420 is offline Registered
    I was thinking about using an empty oil or power steering fluid bottle to hide pot in. Maybe get a little trash bag in my car and put it in there for a bit of extra security. Any of you think this is a good idea?

Logan Five is offline Registered
    I always hide mine under the shifter. In my Nissan, the molding around the shifter can be popped off with the right amount of force, and there's a decent amount of room down there to hide stuff. I can also get some behind the dash radio through a little hole beneath and to the left of the glove compartment.

You'd be amazed at all the hiding places the average car has.

Memphissss is offline Registered
    its so funny cause you guys want to conceal it, man the administation at my school are so retarded cause i have smoked several times in the school parking lot, and never been caught. but if your walkin around with it just be cool.... or light up a nice fat one so that you dont even care.

richieguy69 is offline Registered+
    if you don't want it in the car for fear of getting searched, put it right next to your gas cap.

Island Rootz is offline Registered
    put it in an axe container

Puffin is offline Registered
    Yer i heard about hiding it in a coffe jar .. The smell is 2 strong 4 the dogs to smell weed over it

amsterdam is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffin
    Yer i heard about hiding it in a coffe jar .. The smell is 2 strong 4 the dogs to smell weed over it

that is a myth.DO NOT TRY THIS!

thechronic is offline Registered+
    u can put it under your truck like were you would keep a spare. or put it under your hood some were, were it can not bump out or get wet or start to burn. you can tape it to your battery with duck tape. i have use these places to also transport and i have never gotten searched. i hope these will help,
    -TheChronic
    "HeY HeY HeY Smoke Weed Everyday"

boycey58 is offline Registered+
    you'll have a hard time escaping the dogs. basically: if you do it, don't get pulled over.

Hydrizzle is offline Banned
    Unless you drive some Ghetto cruiser like a '88 Buick, or you drive like a madman, there won't be any reason for the cops to search you. Just have it handy in a bag, and if you get pulled over, hide it... the cop will probably just give you a ticket and move on. Shit, I have been arrested and i had weed in my car, but they didn't search my car at all! lol. All they had to do was look in the side compartment.

naturalmystic is offline Registered+
    The main question is:

Is it a good idea to do this or to do that..

Try it and find out. If you make it back to college scotch free, then it was a good idea. If you get pulled over, and you get caught (doubtful) then it was a bad idea.

Learn from experience. That's the motto i try to live by.
    This world is but a canvas to our imagination.
    - Henry David Thoreau

bhallg2k is offline Registered+
    Anyone who ever carries needs to read http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3405

Know it like the Bible, or the Torah, or the Koran or whatever. You know what I mean.
    "The elephant has a thick skin, a head full of ivory, and as everyone who has seen a circus parade knows, proceeds best by grasping the tail of its predecessor." - Adlai Stevenson

yoda is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Five
    I always hide mine under the shifter. In my Nissan, the molding around the shifter can be popped off with the right amount of force, and there's a decent amount of room down there to hide stuff.
    my friend does that in his mazda protege
    ahhh i need a new sig

4Lyfe is offline Registered+
    dont worry... thats nothign me and my friends got pulled over, while my friend had an oz. in his sleeve, just keep it in like 3 bags and a container, ull be straight.

Quote Originally Posted by bwomp420
    I was thinking about using an empty oil or power steering fluid bottle to hide pot in. Maybe get a little trash bag in my car and put it in there for a bit of extra security. Any of you think this is a good idea?
    althought that would seem logical...recently a friend of mine (who didn't have anything or even give the cop a reason to search) pulled him over for speeding....he went through everything in his jeep and i mean everything he looked in empty soda cans, empty chip bags, in between the seats.....he looked everywhere imaginalbe...except one place....the glove box....only place he didn't look

yoda is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Lyfe
    dont worry... thats nothign me and my friends got pulled over, while my friend had an oz. in his sleeve, just keep it in like 3 bags and a container, ull be straight.
    thats not a smart idea. if their is any reason for the cxop to be able to search, they'll get him for intent to distribute.
    ahhh i need a new sig

Dyranty is offline Registered+
    One time i got pulled over in Fayettville W.Virginia for no tail lights, i was coming down from buffalo,NY to Wilmington,NC moving and my fuses blew. I got pulled over, and they asked me all sorts of bull shit. Drivers lisence, registration,insurance, reasoning why i was driving. Did i know about my lights? anyways i had my 1987 honda accord dx hatchback, filled from the edge of the front bucket seats to the back hatch window. i mean if you were to hit the trunk the hatch would fly up with a shit load of force.

Inside the pile of shit i had my Computer tower where i store a lock box full of weed about an oz or so, rolling papers, screens a bunch of stuff. i also brought my 1 and half foot bong (one of those big computer towers with the blue neon glow light) i shoved newspaper in it after i cleaned it out with rubbing alcohol, and wrapped a small dish towel around it and ducked taped it to it.

After that i put the side panel back on the computer. put it in to the computer box, taped the fuck out of that, and situated it right in the middle of all that shit. with garbage bags of clothes boxes, blankets etc.

And in the front of the car i had a cheap 5 dollar walmart radio (one of the portable one's you use at work or something) and inside the battery case i slide a couple joints into that, and just left it on my dashboard.

the cops asked us to get out of the car after they ran my stuff, and so i did, my girlfriend was sleeping in the seat next to me at the time, so it was quite an rude awakening.

We stood out in the cold only after they told me to roll up the windows turn off the car and turn on the defroster.

They pulled out this black lab from their truck and told me they were gonna run it around the car ( mind you we ziplocked the fuck out of our weed on top of this).

They ran the dog around the car, and i was quite worried about the joints, but when the dog got to the hatchback, hey jumped up and barked a little.......... i almost fucking shitted myself........ But luckily the whole time we were there he was barking for no reason, even before they let him out.......... they pulled the dog off my car! and walked him around again, and went on their way to pull over the next new yorker driving by.

Either he was a coke puppy or, just not a very good drug dog. Either way i should of been busted but i got lucky.

When i got here, i opened my hatch back, and everything reaked of weed........

Scared me shitless..........would i do it again? hell yes if my car did'nt breakdown 2 hours later...............that sucked even worse but im not even gonna go there now.

Play it safe, and here's a tip, if your going south, Statesville NC is the center point between NY, and Florida. So they catch most of the drug runners there, stay the fuck away from that town............... it's where my car broke down............ hah

GL friend and stay cool
    KnowledgeIsPower likes this.

SyKo is offline Registered+
    i just wanna say ive heard they teach dogs to smell for coffe grounds n shit that people been usin,and not the glove box!!! cuz you usely reach in there to pull out all your info for the cop.i use to hide mine in elctrical boxes under the hood never got
    caught.just dont put it somewhere that gets to much heat.always wondered if n air
    tight jar wrapped in drier sheetz would keep a dog away?

harmonicminor is offline Registered+
    dogs cant smell through liquids so therefore take yer dope and seal it inside wax because that will also hide the smell and have something in the wax to wiegh it down so it will stay submerged. put it in some type of container with liquid in it. the stronger the scent of the liquid the better. ammonia is real good for that because if the dogs get a smell of that theyre sense of smell will be off for 5 or 10 minutes.
    KnowledgeIsPower likes this.

gronnh20 is offline Registered+
    The first post this guy makes and he wants to know how to transport pot in his car. If you are not a cop then you are a paranoid freak that shouldn't be carrying pot in the first place. Stay home with mommy.

WalkaWalka is offline Registered+
    I always put mine in the steering colum cuase the front pops off in my vehicle and theres a nice bit of space for a pip and and quarter
    '' You can't stop retards from buying booze.''
    "Let reality be reality" Fortune Cookie

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast