Thread: Post office found seeds

BlazedinBA is offline Registered+

Post office found seeds

hey all, well the mailman came today and said that my package was ripped at the post office and they found the seeds inside(it was sent from another person, not a seedvendor)....the mailman was looking out for me and said that they wouldnt let him deliver the package and the manager turned it in to the post office police...he told me i should keep an eye out.......does anyone knowhats going to happen? sent from canada to u.s.
    "I take 3 L's to the head: Live, Love, Life then i'm dead." -Lil Wayne

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    Post office police??? Thats a new one on me. The bastards prolly got em in a paper towel at the post office .
    post office=federal.....post office police=FBI.
    NAHHHHH. i doubt it. If you dont hear anything in a week should be kewl. hell peeps get there seeds confescated at US customs sometimes and they dont get nothing but a letter.
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

How can you be responsible if someone sends you seeds? You have no idea what they are, who sent it, etc... get it?
    Plausible Deni ability.
    "I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law. "
    Martin Luther King Jr

Gatekeeper777 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by 8182KSKUSH View Post
    Plausible Deni ability.

I like that. lol

Or you could put an address in the sender area of the envelope.

G. Bush
    1600 Pennsylvania AVE
    Washington D.C

ROFLMAO!
    I do not condone the illegal use of any substance. I do not grow marijuana however the posts I place here are for informational purposes only nothing more nothing less.

Sandm4n is offline Registered+
    thats freaky! but like every one else said if you dont hear any thing in a week or two you should be good but i wouldnt try ordering any more seeds to your house for a while.

LolaGal is offline Registered+
    How did they know they were reefer seeds? You could say they were OKRA seeds.....maybe they'd buy that. I bet they've got a germination in progress! Must've been stoners workin at the p.o.

Surely your buddy didn't write on there MARIJUANA SEEDS ENCLOSED. I don't see how they could prove they were yours. You can't control the stuff sent in mail.

#
    Smoke Weed, Save Whales, Ban Nuclear Power

magiccity445 is offline Registered+
    dude that is like my worst fear in the fuckin world.... thats why i have yet to order any seed or shit like that but depending on what happens tells me if i will go aheads and do it or not....

good luck broski...
    hey hey hey smoke weed everyday- Nate Dogg

first grow.....um yea.....
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-terrible.html

thanks guys, thats more of a relief ive been paranoid as fuck....after the mailman came by i had everything cleared outta my house mj related...just incase...there has been a few raids at my school this year so ive been getting kinda worried...

LolaGal is offline Registered+
    Blazed.....sounds like a good idea to clear out bongs etc. to me. I wouldn't grow until after next spring is over at that address. Sounds like the dude at the post office is bored and will be checking your mail personally for a while. Bet you live in a small town where the dude will be a pain for ever. If you live in large metropolitan area I bet it will die down quietly though.

Hope the post office police don't come after me. haha Are they anything like the Dallas Police? The way the DPD did that Kennedy thing still makes me avoid Dallas.!
    (sorry Texas)

Smoke Weed, Save Whales, Ban Nuclear Power

Breukelen advocaat is offline Registered+
    You should give your mailman a nice tip (cash).

Markass is offline Registered+
    I like how they use the pretense of safety to invade our privacy...Ripping our mail open can like keep us omg, ssooooo safe..

This country is going to the dogs...It makes me sick..
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke.(period)

Ron Paul is freedom

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country!"

Mississippi Steve is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper777 View Post
    Post office police??? Thats a new one on me. The bastards prolly got em in a paper towel at the post office .
    post office=federal.....post office police=FBI.
    NAHHHHH. i doubt it. If you dont hear anything in a week should be kewl. hell peeps get there seeds confescated at US customs sometimes and they dont get nothing but a letter.
    Yes there is such a thing as "post office police"...they are called US Postal Inspectors, yes they carry guns, and have powers of arrest......FEDERAL arrest. They are not somebody you want to tangle with.

FWIW, the postal service is not in the habit of opening folks mail, and as was said before, had it been intercepted by US Customs, you would have gotten a letter.
    READ MY LIPS!!!
    WEED, SCHOOLS AND/OR CARS DON'T MIX!!!

Don't put yourself in a position where somebody has to *DO* something about it in the first place!!

Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.

http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...c-blue-f2.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Steve View Post
    Yes there is such a thing as "post office police"...they are called US Postal Inspectors, yes they carry guns, and have powers of arrest......FEDERAL arrest. They are not somebody you want to tangle with.

FWIW, the postal service is not in the habit of opening folks mail, and as was said before, had it been intercepted by US Customs, you would have gotten a letter.
    absolutely, positively, Correct ... and, at least some U.S.P.S. Postal Inspectors are issued brand-new Cadillac Esplanades to drive (I speak from experience) ... yet, they need constant stamp price increases to survive (put 'em in a used Yugo, I say )

dlovejah is offline Registered+
    My only concern would be.. Did you Have them Delivered to an active grow site.. or a safe addy or P.O Box... You could get a knock if its your primary address.. Most Likely Not....Be safe.. d
    Last edited by dlovejah; Nov-11-2008 at 16:09.
    LET IT GROW...

it was sent from a person, not an actual seeedbank, so its not like i paid for them...does thhat help??

dlovejah is offline Registered+
    I wouldnt be that worried...YOu Just received some seeds from a person you dont know, and you have no Idea why you would get these??must have been a mistake, or the wrong address . d
    Last edited by dlovejah; Nov-11-2008 at 19:47.
    LET IT GROW...

DTRave420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazedinBA View Post
    hey all, well the mailman came today and said that my package was ripped at the post office and they found the seeds inside(it was sent from another person, not a seedvendor)....the mailman was looking out for me and said that they wouldnt let him deliver the package and the manager turned it in to the post office police...he told me i should keep an eye out.......does anyone knowhats going to happen? sent from canada to u.s.
    I wonder if this is the result of an amateur sending beans,or a nosey mailman,or just bad luck...
    Small crush prove plastic inside of a USPS bubble envelope sent Priority mail is a good way to send beans...USPS Priority cardboard boxes are the only way I'll go when gifting smoke...A "TightPac" wrapped with a shit load of bubble-wrap to keep it in place is my favorite way to pack...The "peace of mind" is worth the extra money to me to get it where ever it's going that much faster(usually next day in the states)...Always use a false name and return address...Always make sure the person you're gifting knows you are about to send it and confirms they'll be available to receive it before you send it...

chadsvb is offline Registered+
    ok, so who has had problems receiving their seeds? How would they have known to look at his mail? I mean, what does the post office have that let's them know something is suspicious about a package that small? I have no knowledge of all this, so I am looking to get educated here.

I've got some seeds on the way. They are coming from a seedbank though. Supposed to be in discrete packaging. This thread has me a little worried about it, though.

Weedhound is offline Registered+
    I get ripped mail, things "accidently opened" etc all the time and none of it has ever been anything illegal....just a note from the the post office that it got caught in a piece of machinery or something.....sounds like he just got unlucky. Someone kept shipping me seeds in cardboard and they kept crushing so i think alot of mail goes through "machines" of some type. Something solid like a cd case that can't be crushed or "accidently ripped" seems the way to go to me. I've sent a fair amount of seeds to people (and had seeds sent to me) without any problem whatsoever......save the cardboard experience which happened twice so I gave up on it (again....sent to me that way.....) and i always mail them in something SOLID. So do the seed venders as a rule.
    Haze(y) Grow Log:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...-grow-log.html

"Your deeds show your character."-StinkyAttic

RedLocks is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaGal View Post
    How did they know they were reefer seeds? You could say they were OKRA seeds.....maybe they'd buy that. I bet they've got a germination in progress! Must've been stoners workin at the p.o.

Surely your buddy didn't write on there MARIJUANA SEEDS ENCLOSED. I don't see how they could prove they were yours. You can't control the stuff sent in mail.

#
    Okra seeds from Canada would have been confiscated too
    Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph. -Haile Selassie I

MrPacific is offline Registered
    That's why I decided to start using seeds from bags.

VapedG13 is offline Registered+
    hey insted of sending it through the U.S. Mail.....send it through a non government company like fedx ups or dhl

This way your not messing with the feds and a government employee is not delivering the seeds.

I send herb to my 2-3 of my friends using UPS.....never lost a package yet...knock on wood
    Last edited by VapedG13; Nov-20-2008 at 03:49.

Quote Originally Posted by VapedG13 View Post
    hey insted of sending it through the U.S. Mail.....send it through a non government company like fedx ups or dhl

This way your not messing with the feds and a government employee is not delivering the seeds.

I send herb to my 2-3 of my friends using UPS.....never lost a package yet...knock on wood
    Reminder: the U.S. Post Office is not allowed to open a package for inspection ... UPS and FedEx are allowed to inspect damaged packages ... it's '6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other', as the saying goes ...