Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lean coated blunt

SomeGuy is offline Registered+

lean coated blunt

Upon realizing that I had "purple drink" (Promethezine w/Codein) in my cabinet, one of my friends suggested coating blunts with it since I dont really want to sip it. I was curious about what extra effects you get from doing this besides the blunt burning slower? Can someone thats smoked blunts coated in purple drink tell me what its like?

...wow its really been a long time since I posted on here...
    peace
    One flew east, one flew west, one flew over the cuckoo’s nest

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius . . .

this thread is gone...

but basicly, it just adds a certain 'drunken' effect that smoking a blunt can't do... just something you have to try yourself..... i've done it quite a few times... and damn dude... lol a bottle of that goes for over 200 around here...

SomeGuy is offline Registered+
    Thanks.

Yeah my friends that are into it tell me its a good ammount of money...but it was an old prescription...didnt even know what it was at the time it was prescribed :-p
    One flew east, one flew west, one flew over the cuckoo’s nest

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius . . .

well try it, if you dont' like, you can sell that shit...even if you ain't got shit, dippin a cigarette in it can still get you 'pretty fucked up' .... doesn't take alot either. dip a 1/4 inch of "whatever" in it, and smoke it (not letting it dry)... most of it ends up 'melting' down into the rest of it...

Sir Bliss is offline Registered+
    Where can you get this 'purple drink'?

you gotta have a very bad chest congestion/cough to get it lol.. nothing you can fake

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho View Post
    you gotta have a very bad chest congestion/cough to get it lol.. nothing you can fake
    Ah damn....

I'll just have to figure out a way to make myself sick...

MOBABN is offline Registered+
    the purp drank is mighty tastey. I usually drink it either straight it taste like candy, or 4 oz in a half 20 oz sprite few jolly ranchers in there soakin it up and enjoy. The blunts are cool you feel a little light headed, you can coat a cigg too. Im not suggesting you drink that much though if its your first time do 2 oz in a 20oz sprite that will make ya fly to the moon.

orange floyd is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknotpsycho View Post
    this thread is gone...

but basicly, it just adds a certain 'drunken' effect that smoking a blunt can't do... just something you have to try yourself..... i've done it quite a few times... and damn dude... lol a bottle of that goes for over 200 around here...

i dont know what that other shit is, but a bottle of codeine should be like 15 bucks

timothylearyisdead is offline Registered+
    oop my good friend of mine just got that shit prescribed to him for bronchitis and he doesnt take it... i had no idea you could coat blunts with it. thanks for turning me into a druggie because im doin that shit now.

suhl is offline Registered+
    uh you can only get codeine syrup by prescription, and most prescription drugs cost more than fifteen dollars. so i dont know fully that youre wrong but im going to put those two facts together and assume you are wrong, guy who said codeine syrup cost 15 dollars. if there was a fifteen dollar opiate on the market it would be flying off the shelves
    caught a beer in a brown paper sack two dollars away from the rent

dankus maximus is offline Registered+
    but if you play your cards right in canada you can get it for free ( i think)
    A friend in need is a friend indeed.....BUT A FRIEND WITH WEED IS BETTER!

gee
    gee is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by dankus maximus View Post
    but if you play your cards right in canada you can get it for free ( i think)
    yup, sure do with my mom's benefits from work. im only 16 but have had like 10 bottles of some stronngg promethazine codeine. i didnt drink it like an idiot though, i actually needed it for the most part. but i would do it for like a month straight every night like 4 tablespoons, and it just makes u very drowsy and tried.

i wana try the real purple drank though, hear soo many raps about it.

that is what it is. promethazine codeine syrup. the key ingredient anyway. so you have tried it.

five0addict is offline Registered+
    i drank too much of that shit once and i slept for 12hours and had controllable dreams the whole time. i dont think i was even sleeping because when i got up i was still super tired.
    smoking it sounds bad...

orange floyd is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by suhl View Post
    uh you can only get codeine syrup by prescription, and most prescription drugs cost more than fifteen dollars. so i dont know fully that youre wrong but im going to put those two facts together and assume you are wrong, guy who said codeine syrup cost 15 dollars. if there was a fifteen dollar opiate on the market it would be flying off the shelves

im talkin street price, not from a pharmacy. and with any halfway decent insurance a perscription shouldnt be more than 15. maybe it was a little low of an estimate, but it should be closer to $30 than to $200. its fucking codeine not oxycontin

Quote Originally Posted by orange floyd View Post
    im talkin street price, not from a pharmacy. and with any halfway decent insurance a perscription shouldnt be more than 15. maybe it was a little low of an estimate, but it should be closer to $30 than to $200. its fucking codeine not oxycontin
    maybe you can find that shit cheap around there, but not here.

lil josh is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by five0addict View Post
    i drank too much of that shit once and i slept for 12hours and had controllable dreams the whole time. i dont think i was even sleeping because when i got up i was still super tired.
    smoking it sounds bad...
    lucid dreams, there fucking amazing
    Have fun and enjoy weed responsibly.
    I look at weed as a hobbie not an addiction..why? Because weed is a hobbie not an addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by RamblerGambler
    The stupid nurse actually believed me when I told her I could walk on my own. I showed her.
    Muslims Have Mekka, Christians Have Jerusalem, Stoners Have Amsterdam

Password= legalise

Lucid dreaming is the shit.

FreeVenice is offline Registered+
    Vicodine before smoking can almost give me a shoom trip, or at least thats how it seems to me. . . .

I wounder if its ok to talk about mixing?

Quote Originally Posted by FreeVenice View Post
    Vicodine before smoking can almost give me a shoom trip, or at least thats how it seems to me. . . .

I wounder if its ok to talk about mixing?
    no technically this thread shoulda already been closed/deleted... i guess a mod just hasn't came across it yet.

MacWQ33 is offline Registered+
    I think the mods have been being lenient about these threads. I've been reading a lot of threads containing other substances...and they are still around. Or maybe they haven't seen them. I'm all for it...maybe not every thread..but one here and there is not bad.

Bring back the other psychotropics forum!

Quote Originally Posted by orange floyd View Post
    well ive never bought it but i dont know why the price would go down on the street. i doubt its fifteen for a bottle, also doubt it is two hundred. yes, id imagine good health insurance would help lower the price. id also imagine most people selling cough syrup wouldnt have good health insurance, just a hunch

maybe we're talkinga bout diffrent sized bottles then? i dunno, but i do know what i'm talking about.

oh yeah, most people i've known to sell their scripts, have insurance... or something like it actually... it's not where you pay a company for it or anything, you basicly have to be 'so poor' to get on it... but those peopel are always gettin any pill/medication they can and selling it...

orangeman is offline Banned
    Just...don't do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast