Cannabis.com

Thread: Pressed Keif

ToDrunkToFish is offline Registered+

Pressed Keif

I make some pressed keif (hash) I guess and im gona smoke it for the first time tonight. Is there anything different then regular weed? Is it fine to smoke in a bowl or better joint wise?

Any info helps, thanks.
    Every post I make that pertains to illegal substances is just a joke, and nothing but a joke. Im doing it to look cool to my Cannabis.com members because I have no real-life friends. Now get the fuck off me!

Some people smoke the nicest greens.
    Some people smoke them in-betweens
    Some people smoke just stems and seeds
    But we all smoke to get high!

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

40oz is offline Registered+
    i dont see how you could smoke pressed keif in a joint. just smoke it in a bowl

"If you have only two alternatives, then choose the third."

FreeVenice is offline Registered+
    Vaporize it or your not going to notice to much of a differance, use hot knives of you don't got a vap. Pressed keif isn't hash by the way. You have to cook it for it to become hash, or so i belive. And trust me there is a great differance between pressed and hash. Never smoke it in a J either, it just seems so waistful. There is a video on-line on how to cook hash if you want to learn, I don't think it should be pressed though.

Good luck, Good high. . .

Allright, yea I figured stupid question. And thats why I said 'I guess' after sayin hash, cause after seein Bubble hash and that I wouldnt really count it as that either.

But you say not much of a difference? As in between smokin outa a bowl between weed/kief? Cause I know im about to get blown out.
    Every post I make that pertains to illegal substances is just a joke, and nothing but a joke. Im doing it to look cool to my Cannabis.com members because I have no real-life friends. Now get the fuck off me!

Hash is more potent

TurnyBright is offline Registered+
    i once smoked a joint of all hash, rolling it was simple, i just packd the powdery hash in mediumly tight, rolled it, and used a pin to poke a small tunnel through the center of the j so that i could draw through it.

lasted fucking forever, it was amazing

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeVenice View Post
    Vaporize it or your not going to notice to much of a differance, use hot knives of you don't got a vap. Pressed keif isn't hash by the way. You have to cook it for it to become hash, or so i belive. And trust me there is a great differance between pressed and hash. Never smoke it in a J either, it just seems so waistful. There is a video on-line on how to cook hash if you want to learn, I don't think it should be pressed though.

Pressed Kief IS hash. The cooking doesnt make any differnce. All the heat does it warm is up to make it harder [so it doesnt break so easily]

The reason "cooked" hash is darker than pressed keif is oxydisation.

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeVenice View Post

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Pressed kif is called hash, that's what hash is, is pressed kif. Heat is not needed either. All that does is it compacts it more, so it doesn't crumble when picked apart.

I never use heat to make my hash, ever. The result is a nice blonde hash, but I prefer my hash to crumble a little bet so it burns better.

Educate yourself for accurate answers.

EDIT: Whoops! I didn't see LIP's response. He basically said the same thing.

TheGreenFog is offline Registered+
    So, ToDrunkToFish (TooDrunkToFish)...

Where are the pics of this pressed kif you made, mang?! We wanna see 'em.

Kif burns faster, from my experience, not slower...and does not go out unless you remove complete oxygen (put a candle-snuffer or a coin over the bowl). I generally just add a little to the weed I have in the bowl. Don't add too much or you will be coughing your ass off while the kif/hash burns itself away...

I actually rolled a couple joints the other day with some kif (haven't even smoked most of them)...I put a small layer of it on the bottom and then add the weed and roll. They seem to burn faster than regular joints too...

Pics?

The Fog
    I do not grow. All pictures posted are most assuredly not mine & any discussions in which I am involved are purely hypothetical. For entertainment purposes only & should not be considered advice to assist in any illegal activites.

JOURNAL OF A MADMAN (Grow Logs) I II

JOAMM (C.O.L.) - CFL Grow ~ JOAMM - HASH/KIEF MAKING ~ 1st Harvest Pix ~ Videos

+ =

Yea I got a pic, its not a very good one but my dad came home before I could get a better lighting pic.

Its a little shorter then first made. I smoked a little last night and omfg was I b.a.k.e.d I took 5 hits of the little ass peice.

And had two more for this mornin. It kept its shape and didnt break through. I love this!

Thanks for the more info!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pressed Keif-dscn6569.jpg  

russ-bob is offline Registered+
    looks good nice job btw i dont use heat either it just scares me having heat nexto my cannabis byproducts lol

~Russ~

Quote Originally Posted by ToDrunkToFish View Post
    Yea I got a pic, its not a very good one but my dad came home before I could get a better lighting pic.

Its a little shorter then first made. I smoked a little last night and omfg was I b.a.k.e.d I took 5 hits of the little ass peice.

And had two more for this mornin. It kept its shape and didnt break through. I love this!

Thanks for the more info!
    How much weed did you use to get that treat?

Quote Originally Posted by LIP View Post
    Pressed Kief IS hash. The cooking doesnt make any differnce. All the heat does it warm is up to make it harder [so it doesnt break so easily]

The reason "cooked" hash is darker than pressed keif is oxydisation.
    Ha o.k. I thought there was a diff in quality to. I thought I heard someone say it raises the %.

That took an ounce of really good regs. 100$ alltogether.

Earlier I got some weed (bowls worth) from a friend. I cut a little peice off and some excess keif and sprinkled it on. I smoked right before I took a shower and with the heat and steam it really creeped up. I forgot I left the Conditioner in my hair till an hour later. It felt really nasty when I discovered it.

The pic you see you can see where the keif goes, that thing was half way completly full. Thats ALOT if you were to see it in life. I filled a dime bag half full and pounded it till it became that small.

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper666 View Post
    Actually the heat helps convert Delta-6 THC into Delta-9 THC and DOES (slightly) increase the potency
    Hmmm. I know making budder converts THC-9 into THC-6.

Im not sure about the other way around.