Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Marijuana Spray

  1. #1
    420marijuana420 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-11-2007
    Posts
    873

    Marijuana Spray

    Is there any kind of marijuana spray or even better stink bomb that could be let off that smells like Mary Jane? I don't want to get into details about what I need it for in case someone sees this but let's just say it's for a prank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenport View Post
    Silly pigs, weed is for humans!

  2. #2
    Samwhore is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jun-04-2006
    Posts
    6,597
    bwhaha! YES there is, theres also breath spray and air freshners that say "no officers, thats my air freshner"

  3. #3
    420marijuana420 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-11-2007
    Posts
    873
    I should hide the air freshener and then when a cop asks to search my car it'll make him all pissy because he can't find anything. But anyways, does anyone know of a stink bomb type thing that would be a lot better. and I don't understand what you're saying ricky I'm not too good with the old chinese stoner riddles. Also, does anyone know if those fucking dogs we all love can pick up on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenport View Post
    Silly pigs, weed is for humans!

  4. #4
    benagain's Avatar
    benagain is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-25-2005
    Posts
    2,313
    Quote Originally Posted by 420marijuana420 View Post
    I should hide the air freshener and then when a cop asks to search my car it'll make him all pissy because he can't find anything. But anyways, does anyone know of a stink bomb type thing that would be a lot better. and I don't understand what you're saying ricky I'm not too good with the old chinese stoner riddles. Also, does anyone know if those fucking dogs we all love can pick up on it?
    There are various items out there that mimics the smell of weed like incense and such so I'm sure there's a spray. You can buy a tater-tot that looks like jesus. i'm sure you can google some weed spray. That being said, I think you're plan is pretty weak. The key word with that stuff is that it mimics the smell of pot. Drug dogs are smarter than you. They're clever enough to notice the difference and they will kick your ass.
    I was gone for a while and now I'm back.

  5. #5
    420marijuana420 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-11-2007
    Posts
    873
    It's not for the dogs it's for people. I wish a drug dog would "kick my ass" then I could own the police department
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenport View Post
    Silly pigs, weed is for humans!

  6. #6
    benagain's Avatar
    benagain is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Sep-25-2005
    Posts
    2,313
    Quote Originally Posted by 420marijuana420 View Post
    It's not for the dogs it's for people. I wish a drug dog would "kick my ass" then I could own the police department
    So you just want to have cops search your car???
    I don't think I quite understand you.
    I was gone for a while and now I'm back.

  7. #7
    Jderringer's Avatar
    Jderringer is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-20-2007
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by benagain View Post
    There are various items out there that mimics the smell of weed like incense and such so I'm sure there's a spray. You can buy a tater-tot that looks like jesus. i'm sure you can google some weed spray. That being said, I think you're plan is pretty weak. The key word with that stuff is that it mimics the smell of pot. Drug dogs are smarter than you. They're clever enough to notice the difference and they will kick your ass.
    True dat! The only thing that a drug dog would pick up on would be actual cannabis... Plus, no good can ever come from messing with the cops. Between legit calls, they have plenty of time to follow you around, and make your life a living hell if you piss them off... I use to go drinking with a cop. One night, This guy who was a regular at the bar we all drank at was being a jerk and pissed him off... So the following week, my cop-buddy picked up a night shift, and waited around the corner in his squad car for the jerk to pull out of the bar's parking lot, and busted him for DUI... The guy learned a very expensive lesson about messing with a cop...

    And yeah... I smoked pot with the cop and his girl... They always had good shit!
    Last edited by Jderringer; Mar-08-2007 at 22:04.

  8. #8
    420marijuana420 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-11-2007
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by benagain View Post
    So you just want to have cops search your car???
    I don't think I quite understand you.
    No, I'm saying when the cop pulls me over and I tell him no and the car smells like reefer and the gogs come and don't detect anything it'll piss him off, but that's not even what I need it for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenport View Post
    Silly pigs, weed is for humans!

  9. #9
    420marijuana420 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-11-2007
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by Jderringer View Post
    I smoked pot with the cop
    And did the cop ever bust anyone on weed charges?
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenport View Post
    Silly pigs, weed is for humans!

  10. #10
    Jderringer's Avatar
    Jderringer is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jan-20-2007
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by 420marijuana420 View Post
    And did the cop ever bust anyone on weed charges?
    He wasn't in uniform or anything when we hung out (we were drinking in a bar!)... I never asked him. He never busted me. I'm sure he did bust people for pot though... When the uniform was on, he was a cop. A cop's job is to bust people for breaking the law, whether he liked the law or not. Fines and fees pay for guns, vests, and squad cars...

  11. #11
    420marijuana420 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Feb-11-2007
    Posts
    873
    Quote Originally Posted by Jderringer View Post
    He wasn't in uniform or anything when we hung out (we were drinking in a bar!)... I never asked him. He never busted me. I'm sure he did bust people for pot though... When the uniform was on, he was a cop. A cop's job is to bust people for breaking the law, whether he liked the law or not. Fines and fees pay for guns, vests, and squad cars...
    if he ever busted anyone on weed when he was in uniform then he was a crooked pig. He could have picked another job or just followed the law. Cops shouldn't arrest people for breaking the same laws that they do. I know cop's kids who smoke, that's one thing, or cops that smoked back in the day before they became cops or even retired cops but cops that smoke now and then arrest people for the same thing are fucking crooked pigs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenport View Post
    Silly pigs, weed is for humans!

  12. #12
    five0addict's Avatar
    five0addict is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Nov-14-2006
    Posts
    407

  13. #13
    smoke it's Avatar
    smoke it is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Jul-12-2006
    Posts
    1,443
    i wanna find some cologne that smells like dank. i love the smell
    Quote Originally Posted by kindprincess View Post
    enlightening hell, last time i saw a demon, i beat his ass and made him my bitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samwhore View Post
    we fly high...
    no lie...
    you know its....

    JESUS!
    In the eyes of a ranger,
    The unsuspected stranger
    Had better know the truth of wrong from right,
    Cause the eyes of a ranger are upon you,
    Any wrong you do he's gonna see,
    When youre in Texas look behind you,
    Cause that's where the rangers are gonna be

  14. #14
    Iplaybass182 is offline Registered+
    Join Date
    Dec-25-2006
    Posts
    181
    I would like a stink bomb like that to let off in school.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •