Thread: Mortar and Pestle

Specialty Cakes is offline Registered+

Mortar and Pestle

Good idea or bad idea for grinding your bud? I figure bad, cause you'd lose a lot of triches, but then again, I dunno, maybe it's harmless... cause I have one of them, I just don't have a grinder, and I'd rather NOT have a grinder kickin around my room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper777 View Post
    If you wanna find a girl thats never given a blow job you will need to seek out a young nun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou View Post
    I don't know about you people, but smoking pot makes me feel extra sexy.
    .:stolen:.
    I often engage in role playing games or activities in which certain scenarios are played out.
    Any discussion of activities which could be considered illegal by either Federal or State laws
    are purely fictional and should be regarded as such by all website participants and observers.

Jimbob1310 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialty Cakes View Post
    Good idea or bad idea for grinding your bud? I figure bad, cause you'd lose a lot of triches, but then again, I dunno, maybe it's harmless... cause I have one of them, I just don't have a grinder, and I'd rather NOT have a grinder kickin around my room.
    i wouldnt suggest it for the best grind, it would be decent but take a lot more time and you would be scraping the bottom and losing a lot of crystals...i would suggest african engeneering a grinder...

for example: take a shot glass (or a round bottomed small glass) and put your bud at the bottom and take scizzors and chop it up, easier to clean too.

let me know if that works out for ya!

I've DONE that, and I don't really like it. I prefer using my fingers a lot of times, but I was just wondering whether the mortar and pestle would be a good idea...

and yeah, I figured it would waste too many crystals and whatnot...
    If you wanna find a girl thats never given a blow job you will need to seek out a young nun.
    I often engage in role playing games or activities in which certain scenarios are played out.
    Any discussion of activities which could be considered illegal by either Federal or State laws
    are purely fictional and should be regarded as such by all website participants and observers.

sttomassmoker is offline Registered+
    mortar and pestle sucks for grinding bud. just mashes it up

Quote Originally Posted by sttomassmoker View Post
    mortar and pestle sucks for grinding bud. just mashes it up
    i was thinking that, id suggest using your hands then, lot nicer

BlazinTreesX3 is offline Registered+
    Good if its one with a kief catcher and after you buy it you TOTALLY forget that u have a kief catcher. if you forget then that kief will be a godsend later. if u remember then well id rather do it with my hands. Because that kief would be gone soon anyways. and a grinder in ur room shouldnt be too bad considering you have weed in ur room...

Editisregard im completely uneducated in the topic apparently. never used a grinder bought a grinder or touched a grinder just thought my post would be better than no one replying but that was fixed anyways.
    Last edited by BlazinTreesX3; Mar-20-2007 at 20:48.

My Bud is Blessed
    Crystals Laced with the Green
    And you can call it what you want cuz im a Marijuana Fiend.
    The THC, got me off in the zone.
    If pulled over, aint no hiding, Im caught for being stoned.
    Another blunt lit again were straight tokin.
    Bloodshot red eyes im high
    But still im fuckin smokin.
    Were havin a smokeout...-Mr Criminal.:

memoryburner is offline Registered+
    I think the pestle and mortar would be good for larger amounts of bud..but if its like a dub..dont do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider View Post
    It's not your fault. It is a genetic disorder over which you have no control. It's a syndrome called SARJ (Sucks At Rolling Joints), and it is more common than you mght realize. Perhaps it would help if you joined a SARJ support group.

affasd is offline Registered+
    i would think you would just be crushing your bud i dont even see how it would break it up

... ...

smoke weed all day

thcbongman is offline Registered+
    Coffee grinders work fine. Use that
    Happiness only real when shared

User Name Here is offline Registered+
    Mmm weed paste.

slpntrx5 is offline Registered+
    hmm...you could buy a grinder and put it in a little decorative box or something, if that's why you don't want one...

or if it's an issue of just having it, then i'd say just do the finger trick
    "How do you think they make MORE bread?"
    Quote Originally Posted by ToDrunkToFish View Post
    Make fire, light weed
    + =

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    That would only work if the bud was like bone ass dry, and very loose and leafy. Even then it wouldn't worj that well as it mashes it, no breaks it apart.

Rasta's use a pocket knife and chop their dry buds up. I seen a fellow do it once when I went to Montego Bay a few years back. It was nasty ass weed too.

Just get a coffee grinder. I bought one at Wal-Mart for $12.99. One of the best weed related purchases I ever got. Take your buds, close the lid, push the button two or three times, and it's done.

The kif sticks to the sides of the lid, so just scrape it off gently with a blades, and top it on a bowl, or smoke alone for a nice kick.

That would only work if the bud was like bone ass dry, and very loose and leafy. Even then it wouldn't worj that well as it mashes it, no breaks it apart.

Rasta's use a pocket knife and chop their dry buds up. I seen a fellow do it once when I went to Montego Bay a few years back. It was nasty ass weed too.

Just get a coffee grinder. I bought one at Wal-Mart for $12.99. One of the best weed related purchases I ever got. Take your buds, close the lid, push the button two or three times, and it's done.

The kif sticks to the sides of the lid, so just scrape it off gently with a blades, and top it on a bowl, or smoke alone for a nice kick.
    WORD!!! when i went to ocho rio 2 years ago, ohhhh man that place is awsome, i didnt even smoke anything.

yeah, figured as much... I'll be looking for a grinder one of these days... eventually...