Cannabis.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brown cigarettes?

A Scanner Darkly is offline Registered+

Brown cigarettes?

OK, so is there a special name for these I should be aware of? They're slightly bigger than regular white cigarettes, but not cigar-large. I'm looking to make a joint/blunt using whatever paper/leaf is needed.
    What does a scanner see? Into the head? Into the heart? Does it see into me? Clearly? Or darkly?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Bob the Awesome is offline Registered+
    Ah crap, I remember seeing these too, but I can't remember the name ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Left View Post
    please provide backing for your argument. Your are merely posting an empty statement, seemingly based on nothing. You are a FAG.
    Drugs and the Brain: How Drugs Work

WTF IS THIS!? Avatar from http://www.queenofwands.net

shoi is offline Registered+
    cigarillo

im pretty sure

i feel proud
    Last edited by shoi; Mar-21-2007 at 09:15.
    Quote Originally Posted by graph View Post
    It's hard to convince us that weed's the problem when all of us here know it's not. At one time I think we all used to be like you, we believed the government at face value and accepted the fact that because it's illegal, it must be immoral, too. Then we all grew up a little bit and realized our own experiences should shape the path of our lives, not what someone else tells us to think

funfubarman is offline Registered+
    cigarillo*sp

Bob the Awesome is offline Registered+
    I've seen cigarellos, but I have also seen a brown, large cigarette that's still smaller than a rello
    Quote Originally Posted by Left View Post
    please provide backing for your argument. Your are merely posting an empty statement, seemingly based on nothing. You are a FAG.
    Drugs and the Brain: How Drugs Work

WTF IS THIS!? Avatar from http://www.queenofwands.net

maybe just brown cigarettes... ive seen just regular brown ones...
    It's hard to convince us that weed's the problem when all of us here know it's not. At one time I think we all used to be like you, we believed the government at face value and accepted the fact that because it's illegal, it must be immoral, too. Then we all grew up a little bit and realized our own experiences should shape the path of our lives, not what someone else tells us to think

I don't think cigarillos is what I'm specifically thinking of, thanks for the quick replies though! All the images I saw on Google Image Search of these things were too fat.

I mean for this brown thing to be very slightly larger than a regular cigarette if not the same size. Maybe it's just a regular cigarette made with whole-leaf tobacco or something.
    What does a scanner see? Into the head? Into the heart? Does it see into me? Clearly? Or darkly?

theres a brand here ive seen called lumberjack II which are brown and abt the size of a cigarette

also theres also another one and its name is devil something or something devil
    i think theyre black
    and they have pink ones as well i think

Hopefully I'll be able to find cigarette-sized cigar wrappings, because that would be ideal, but I'd settle on brown rolling papers I guess.

five0addict is offline Registered+
    prime time?

Blazed and Confused is offline Registered+
    cloves?

notransfer is offline Registered+
    i was gonna say cloves but those are cig sized

Nissan_420sx is offline Registered+
    al capones...I've always wanted to roll one up in thoese...their really fuckin tasty

suhl is offline Registered+
    they are called little cigars
    cigarillos are about twice as long and three times as fat as a cigarette and come in packs of five.

little cigars are basically cigarettes with a tobacco wrap. unless you are talking about something else

which you could be, those only come in one brand. different brands they are called different things. just go to a smoke shop describe them and theyll get you what youre talkinga bout
    caught a beer in a brown paper sack two dollars away from the rent

Box215 is offline Registered+
    i thought cloves were black? the only ones ive seen are black...

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Juicy Jay's as well makes a Chocolate flavoured paper that is brown too.

Taste awful by the way, but they are brown paper.

I'm not a blunt smoker, but couldn't you just cut the blunt wrap to a smaller size instead of having it so huge? I'm pretty sure you can, so just buy those and roll 2 smaller blunts with one wrap perhaps.

Murphchas is offline Registered+
    Blunt?? Cigarillo??

orangeman is offline Banned
    Lol yeah I remember one of my aunts smoking one of these. At first my eyes got big cuz I thought it was a blunt at first lol!

speaking of cigarettes I was really surprised. My dad doesn't smoke and hates that I smoke so much but last night I went down in the room where he stays when he comes over and found a pack of Basics in there with only 7 left! I took one. Was really tempted to smoke it but I put it back at the end of the day lol.

BlazinTreesX3 is offline Registered+

Lightbulb on the subject of Primetimes

I wouldnt suggest em

what you mean with the brown cigrettes are like what they said clove cigs. i seen it an advertisement that is on the back of a playboy at the airport...long wait other mags sucked...and they were darjum..

yes bad for you i dont suggest em but then again...bigger hits because of anesthesiac...

YOU MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING.!!!

Maybe i would leave the tiniest bit of the clove int here... they come in big packs... hmmm

Ill look into that on my own...

Primiteims tho are supposed to be cigars but i just got one first ever so i was clueless but i see they have a filter kind of goldish.. theyre not what your thinking of..

I just smoked my blunt of it and i woudnt suggest..

im fuckin blazed but the hits were weird through the filter and when i went damn this and hit it hella hard half the blunt was gone...

The smell was kinda good but was amazing before it was burnt so i was dissappointed.. they were same price as other blunts and i wouldnt suggest em again.

The clove cigs i would suggest and ill try myself

Indian cigs why would u use em is what i think but theyre brown too and more natural but still gonna be pretty unpure...

pics--- not quite a blunt up to par...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brown cigarettes?-dsc00003.jpg   Brown cigarettes?-dsc00004-1.jpg  

My Bud is Blessed
    Crystals Laced with the Green
    And you can call it what you want cuz im a Marijuana Fiend.
    The THC, got me off in the zone.
    If pulled over, aint no hiding, Im caught for being stoned.
    Another blunt lit again were straight tokin.
    Bloodshot red eyes im high
    But still im fuckin smokin.
    Were havin a smokeout...-Mr Criminal.:

Billy is offline Registered+
    More?
    Berkleys maybe, can't remember whether they were brown

J-dubb206 is offline Registered+
    You guys thinking of prime times?

LIP
    LIP is offline Banned
    I'd just get a cigar and cut it in half - or just roll a big blunt.

RedLocks is offline Registered+
    Cloves come in two colors, black and brown, these come from Indonesia.

there are cigarette brands like "More" some weird girly smokes my Nana smoked when I was a kid

Someone mentioned Indian cigarettes, only thing I know that is Indian are bidis(bee-dees), which don't really look like a cigarette, they are wrapped in a natural leaf and impossible to unwrap.

There is a rolling paper brand named "Blunt" that are like a tobacco paper/paper hybrid, kind of cool.

There are also cigars with filters like that of a cigarette, kind of, that are same size as a cigarette, just they got nasty tobacco and a tobacco paper on em, i think these might be known as cigarillos also
    Last edited by RedLocks; May-06-2007 at 07:52.
    Throughout history it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most, that has made it possible for evil to triumph. -Haile Selassie I

rottenPauL is offline Registered+
    he probably means Black Devil. haha those r common cigs with black paper that taste like vanilla. I remember some kids from school playing cool smoking those lol!

Brown cigarettes?-b_d2.jpg
    Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times as you think necessary. Then ask yourself, and yourself alone, one question...Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you.
    -don Juan Matus

josh g is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by shoi View Post
    theres a brand here ive seen called lumberjack II which are brown and abt the size of a cigarette

also theres also another one and its name is devil something or something devil
    i think theyre black
    and they have pink ones as well i think
    The black ones are called "Black Devil" their black and kinda tate like cherry, its just sez "special flavor" on the box.
    "Dream big, you may never wake up..."

-Snoop Dogg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast