Thread: Marijuana and everclear...

Markass is offline Registered+

Marijuana and everclear...

My bro put some weed in here...we're letting the alcohol draw the cannabinoids out and after a couple weeks we'll put it onto a plate, let the alcohol evaporate and scrape up what we have left...hope it works..anyone ever tried anything like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marijuana and everclear...-dsci0155.jpg   Marijuana and everclear...-dsci0154.jpg  
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke.(period)

Ron Paul is freedom

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country!"

Blazed and Confused is offline Registered+
    Don't let the alcohol evaporate-drink the full concoction to get real fucked up.

originalblu is offline Registered+
    what you have there good sir, is green dragon,, which will fuck you up nicely

just make sure to shake it once a day

Genesis 1:29 - Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"

+ = + = + + =

Inferius is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazed and Confused View Post
    Don't let the alcohol evaporate-drink the full concoction to get real fucked up.
    Yeah why exactly are you letting it evaporate? I don't understand, the alcohol extracts the cannabinoids, and then you're throwing them away for empty plant matter?
    I believe in Nothing.

reprisler is offline Registered+
    i almost feel drunk just looking at that bottle. fuckin everclean man..

MrNiceGuy420 is offline Registered+
    no i think he means hes letting the weed sitin the everclear and extract all the thc and other cannabinoids into the alcohol...filter out the weed then evaporate the alcohol and i guess youd be left with something idk maybe really good hash or maybe something like honey oil..i think it will work....i suggested this on another thread about purifying soapbar hash

tell us if it works...ive always wondered if it works but never heard of anyone doing it
    Last edited by MrNiceGuy420; Mar-26-2007 at 22:45.

Ron Paul for President!

All the posts under this name for entertainment purposes only. I do not encourage breaking any law. All pictures posted are not mine, they are found on the internet. I do not smoke, buy, sell, or grow weed.

reprisler is offline Registered+
    if the alcohol absorbs all the psychoactive chemicals, then evaporates, how could you possibly have anything psychoactive left afterwards?

budsmoker only is offline Registered+
    ahh good ol everclear, had some good/horrible times with it... but nice dude tell us how the final product is
    "If you my homie you my homie til we go, one of the few I would take a bullet fo, lets toast til we die, roll up the weed and blow the smoke in the sky"

"But I say when im deceased, put an ounce in my casket and let me smoke one in peace"

"I ain't touchin that dirt, i aint smokin that shit that make your whole head hurt"

GotWake88 is offline Registered+
    I'm gonna make Green Dragon sometime. Drink it, man.
    "Bitch! You know what I want. I wanna talk to Sampson!"

Cause everyone's a victim
    And everyone's a target
    And everyone's an enemy
    The reason that I spark it.

MrNiceGuy420 is offline Registered+
    i dont think the thc would evaporate with the alcohol...make sure to keep it out of light as much as possible though

Ron Paul for President!

All the posts under this name for entertainment purposes only. I do not encourage breaking any law. All pictures posted are not mine, they are found on the internet. I do not smoke, buy, sell, or grow weed.

slpntrx5 is offline Registered+
    dude....fuck evaporating it.

the leftover weed isn't gonna do anything but give you a headache.

what you and your brother need to do is split that bottle between the two of you in order to get extremely stoned/trashed/drunk/fucked up!
    "How do you think they make MORE bread?"
    Quote Originally Posted by ToDrunkToFish View Post
    Make fire, light weed
    + =

Inferius is offline Registered+
    Just drink it. Thats the point of green dragon, although... everclear... Maybe you wanna put some more weed in there, since one or two shots of everclear will knock you on your ass alcohol wise, and one or two shots might not hold enough thc.
    I believe in Nothing.

pandorasbox is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferius View Post
    Yeah why exactly are you letting it evaporate? I don't understand, the alcohol extracts the cannabinoids, and then you're throwing them away for empty plant matter?
    Alcohol evaporates easily, THC molecules do not. Alcohol is volatile, and THC isn't. The THC comes out of solution (with the alcohol) when the alcohol is allowed to evaporate.

At least that is my understanding. I remember something like that way back in chemistry classes... something dissolved in alcohol will remain behind if you allow the alcohol to evaporate (it would be true for most things... it's true of water).

At least that's how I envision it... maybe I'm wrong.

Coelho is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Markass View Post
    My bro put some weed in here...we're letting the alcohol draw the cannabinoids out and after a couple weeks we'll put it onto a plate, let the alcohol evaporate and scrape up what we have left...hope it works..anyone ever tried anything like this?
    For me it seems its a way for making hash oil. There is a lot of threads about this... also, if you heat it (as described in the Green Dragon recipe), the process of extraction can be speeded up from weeks to hours.
    Look at this threads and you'll get a lot of useful information.
    And good luck!

Wintersweet is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by pandorasbox View Post
    Alcohol evaporates easily, THC molecules do not. Alcohol is volatile, and THC isn't. The THC comes out of solution (with the alcohol) when the alcohol is allowed to evaporate.

At least that is my understanding. I remember something like that way back in chemistry classes... something dissolved in alcohol will remain behind if you allow the alcohol to evaporate (it would be true for most things... it's true of water).

At least that's how I envision it... maybe I'm wrong.
    No, you're completely right. Alcohol evaporates at a much different temperature and rate than THC. If people didn't learn this by high school chemistry at least, then....*sigh*...our school systems really aren't teaching anything to our kids anymore.

It will work, though I would personally use more marijuana, as I've heard it does not produce much oil.
    Sit back, relax, and have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by reprisler View Post
    i almost feel drunk just looking at that bottle. fuckin everclean man..
    lol i'm with you o.0 i used to drink it alot.. i loved straight shots

any alcohol that comes with two seperate warnings right on the bottle is definately worth checking out <.<

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Well Everclear is what, a 98% alcohol content right? Isopropanol alcohol is 99% alcohol, so really, there isn't much difference in what he's doing, as opposed to someone making hash oil with Iso.

Seems like it would be cheaper to use Iso though, and probably more efficiant, but what he's doing will work.

When it evaporates, the alcohol vapors go along with it, and what you're left with, is a sticky, dark colored oil. The THC doesn't evaporate into the air, just the alcohol does, and what's left behind is a very potent form of THC.

Either way, post the reults when it is done. or just drink it up for a mind blowing headfuck, but if you're like me, you'd rather have the oil instead.

Quote Originally Posted by reprisler View Post
    if the alcohol absorbs all the psychoactive chemicals, then evaporates, how could you possibly have anything psychoactive left afterwards?
    because the cannabinoids will not be evaporated by the air...only the alcohol will.
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke.(period)

Ron Paul is freedom

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by Nochowderforyou View Post
    Well Everclear is what, a 98% alcohol content right? Isopropanol alcohol is 99% alcohol, so really, there isn't much difference in what he's doing, as opposed to someone making hash oil with Iso.

Seems like it would be cheaper to use Iso though, and probably more efficiant, but what he's doing will work.

When it evaporates, the alcohol vapors go along with it, and what you're left with, is a sticky, dark colored oil. The THC doesn't evaporate into the air, just the alcohol does, and what's left behind is a very potent form of THC.

Either way, post the reults when it is done. or just drink it up for a mind blowing headfuck, but if you're like me, you'd rather have the oil instead.
    My bro was planning on drinking it...but I told him I wouldn't drink it...I'm not big on alcohol at all..would rather smoke something little pint of everclear was under $10...no biggie.

Ron Paul is freedom

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    Interesting. Good luck
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html