Thread: Substitute bowl

kdawg745 is offline Registered

Substitute bowl

i wanna make a homemade bong but i dont use tin foil for the bowl and filter....is there any thing i could use to make the bowl that i could find in my house

friendwithweed is offline Registered+
    you could use steel wool in ur bowl instead of tin foil....
    i've seen crack heads use it instead of a screen but fuck i'm drunk so belive what you want
    canada smoker

GanjaSmugler is offline Registered+
    you can take a rachet peice and put a sink screen in it and just pack it in there. you would have to find the right size rachet for the sink screen to fit snugly into though.
    -gs

ermitonto is offline Banned
    Yeah faucet screens are the exact same thing as pipe screens, only minors can buy them. What a screwed up country.

TonyMontana is offline Registered
    you could use a screen from you tap in the sink but make sure its not copper only siliver.

llamaman666 is offline Registered+
    cut out a chunk of screen from a window, the use the ratchet idea, thats what i do

DrGonzo is offline Registered+
    screen from a window might be galvanized, making it very dangerous to heat up. Be careful what you smoke, llamaman...faucet screens work great. Just make a hait of stealing them wherever you go...if you see a sink, try to unscrew it and grab the screens. You'll have a collection in no time.
    OMGOMGOMGOMG 2 ounces of mushrooms, all for me! I need somebody to eat them with now

llamaman666 is offline Registered+
    i checked, the screen is ungalvinized and is plated to stay strong so bears dont come in the window, welcome to alaksa