Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lighter to loud

orangeman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sgS2 View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WE GOT A NEWBIE STONER HERE....................advice from a wise stoner, REMOVE THY SAFETY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dude it's funny but don't rag on him just because of the safety. For all you know it COULD have been taken off...

Yr0c is offline Registered+
    Lol, last night when I smoked I went onto my side door step and light up, Granted my parents room, is through the outside wall of our house, then through 2-3 more walls, a bathroom, and then their room, I was still paranoid that it was too loud.

<_< Maybe it was, my mom confronted me about smoking today... we'll see how it goes later tonight
    I am the Anarchy Pirate

Creeping like a communist, it's knocking at our doors
    Turning all our children into hooligans and whores
    Voraciously devouring the way things are today
    Savagely deflowering the good ol' U.S.A.
    It's Reefer Madness, Reefer Madness

psychedellics is offline Registered+
    loud lighters can actually be a big problem lol. my advice: smoke joints instead.. only have to light once. or get an electric lighter they might be a tad bit quiter

Ganj is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by couch-potato View Post
    That's fucking hilarious, parents are asleep upstairs, bunch of stoner white kids in their basement smoking bud from a bong. Entire house is foggy, smells like reefer, everybody is coughing, laughing, eating junk food with Pink Floyd blasting in the background.

"DUDE, THAT LIGHTER IS SO FUCKING LOUD WE'RE GUNNA GET CAUGHT BRO!"
    "OH SHIT SON!"
    That's hysterical. It reminds me of a deafening plane flying over my head when I was on acid. I couldn't hear anything for a couple of minutes.

LegalizeTheGreen is offline Registered+
    my suggestion is to look around a gas station next time you're in one, look at their lighter selection, try them out, buy the quietest. they have some very silent electric ones now, i had one with a slide mechanism, was very quiet.
    i smoke on my roof too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12