Cannabis.com

Thread: great way to get high off resin with your piece

DaWeedKing is offline Registered

Talking great way to get high off resin with your piece

i always heard that you can take resin hits and i would but only get alittle bit of smoke but my friend recentally got busted and let me borrow his huge bowl till he gerts off probate and it is caked with fucking resin! i was desperate for a high so i started hitting it through the carb and i did so for like a couple mineutes then it started to glow so i hit it slower to get it hotter and you have to hold it with a sock or somthing cuz it gets so hot then i flipped it around real quick and hit it through the top and it put out clouds of fucking smoke everytime i got high as hell try it do nt give up make sure you keep it hot
    anyother ideas?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

Lit Up is offline Registered+
    tell me something i dont know, carbs hits are mad crazy
    "It shouldn't be legal to be as high as I am!!" Petey Blake
    "We bless it, we roll it, we toke it, we pass it." - Kottonmouth Kings
    I am the 1,746th member out of 178,000. And counting, Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by yesoer View Post
    Rhode Island became the 11th medical marijuana state. RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK SAME SHIT SON

Juggalotus is offline Registered+
    resin hits are the best i dont care what any yall say, man all u gotta do is try to clean it out with a paper clip or somthing, just straighten it out then make a hook at the end like a pipe cleaner, get the resin out...roll the resin into a ball...and put it in the bowl, you gotta keep the lighter on it for like 20 secs
    then when u see a bubble appear...just take a slow long ass hit and u'll get a great buzz off just 1 hit and keep smoking until its grey ashes. but yeah if you tilt it right you can light through the carb if its too deep in the chamber to get to...just hold the lighter up to the chamber itself and then hit it...if its a glass or metal peice
    If it aint green it aint us, your parents hate us because we smell like cannabis.
    -Twiztid

Lit Up is offline Registered+
    i just hit it straight out my chamber my pipe is so black, after a big bowl a nice resin hit will put me in my place
    "It shouldn't be legal to be as high as I am!!" Petey Blake
    "We bless it, we roll it, we toke it, we pass it." - Kottonmouth Kings
    I am the 1,746th member out of 178,000. And counting, Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by yesoer View Post
    Rhode Island became the 11th medical marijuana state. RHODE ISLAND, NEW YORK SAME SHIT SON