Thread: Making hash from pipe resin

Dest is offline Registered+

Making hash from pipe resin

Does anyone know this is possible? I got a huge amount of pipe resin yet its disgusting and i dont want to smoke it, is there any good methods of making a good hash out of it?
    "Do not let education get in the way of your learning"

BoomBoom82 is offline Registered+

ash !

i collect all my resin up in a jam jar an save my ash from bongs an pipes etc. i then mix the ash in wiv the resin untill it forms 2 gether. i then pack it in2 bottle tops an in a freezer bag in me freezer 4 24 hours. walla u will have a resin block which is hard. u can then pick pieces of an smoke it back in ya bong

PotHeed420 is offline Registered+
    ^ your idea IMO isn't that smart. there is little to no THC in the ash and your just freezing resin and then smoking it? i don't see the point in that. IMO
    Im in this business of terror got a handful of stacks Better grab an umbrella

A328519 is offline Registered+
    Resin is not healthy at all. Basically tar with little to no THC.

TheDefiler is offline Registered+
    Ya but it gets ya high in a pinch when there is nothing else available.

Markass is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDefiler View Post
    Ya but it gets ya high in a pinch when there is nothing else available.
    I'm with you there, brother
    Pictures and information posted under this username are duplicated, and should in no way be taken seriously, as it is only a joke.(period)

Ron Paul is freedom

"If Tyranny and Oppression Come to this Land, it Will be in the Guise of Fighting a Foreign Enemy" - James Madison

"What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country!"

one.stoned.wookie is offline Registered+
    take yer resin and powder up some weed mix it with that and u got ghetto hash

Nochowderforyou is offline Registered+
    Resin is not hash. Hash are those tiny little crystals compressed using heat and/or pressure.

You can't turn redneck moonshine into a fine scotch, just like you can't turn resin into hash.

Resin is the tar that cannabis smoke gives off. It would be the same if you blew tobacco smoke through something long enough. It's what the smoke leaves behind.

You can make resin oil though using Isopropanol Alcohol or Butane. You just soak your pipe in either of that stuff, evaporate the brownish liquid away using heat and what is left, is a gooey resin oil. It's still resin, not hash oil, resin oil.

Keep in mind both of those are highly flammable chemicals, so if you do it, do it outside away from open flames.