Thread: Slow burning, long lasting blunt

CannabisUser01 is offline Registered+

Slow burning, long lasting blunt

I can roll a blunt just fine but since I plan on getting dank how should I roll a blunt in order to make it burn slowly? Is there a certain paper you would recommend to me that burns slowly? Please and thanks in advance yall

All comments posted under this user name should be regarded as sarcastic and false and all questions posed by this user should be regarded as rhetorical. I do not use marijuana in any way, shape, or form.

bowls n souls is offline Registered
    i might be wrong but i really dont think that there is a special paper/wrap that will make your blunt burn slower... as they say i think it all just comes down to your ability to roll :/

wil86 is offline Registered+
    Make sure you roll it tightly and make sure the weed is really compacted down, that'll help it burn slower.

imitator is offline Registered+
    Lose blunts will burn alot quicker.

Its one of the few benefits of being a packer instead of a roller. Packing means I can get the mofo's nice and tight enough that they burn like a cigar.
    "This is the ghost of normal everday assumptions which declares that the ultimate purpose of life, which is to keep alive, is impossible, but that this is the ultimate purpose of life anyway, so that great minds struggle to cure diseases so that people may live longer, but only "mad-men" ask why. One lives longer in order that he may live longer. There is no other purpose. That is what the ghost says."
    - Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintainence.

in.music.u.trust is offline Registered+
    i roll it then pack it like a mofo so its solid. i find that dutch's burn slow. or you can add some honey, that'll slow it too.

hurricanexxgame is offline Registered+
    the game dutches are slow buring dutches.....or u can get the dutch masters green blunt...they burn alil slower.....but the game dutches are the best slow burners.

Masta Mynd is offline Registered+
    roll it tighter.
    Last edited by Masta Mynd; Sep-06-2007 at 16:12.

sLiMBLaZeDD420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Masta Mynd View Post
    roll it tighter.
    Pretty much. My bro rolls em tight they burn slow but are kinda harder to hit. I roll em looser ( not by choice mind you) and they burn faster.

Dren is offline Registered+
    you're better off smoking dank out of a bong or nice pipe than a blunt.

rolling wastes more of the weed because it keeps burning between hits. pack that shit into a bong and light it up, save rolling for mids and schwag.