Thread: Marijuana Buying Amounts

jadeyaya is offline Registered

Marijuana Buying Amounts

This has been bugging me for ages, and I've been searching the 'net like a madwoman. Hopefully someone can put this to rest.

So usually people buy their marijuana in these units: eighths, grams, quarters, half-quarters, etc, from people. How many eighths in a gram? How many grams in a quarter? Half quarter? How much marijuana in a dime-sack? Fifty? I'm just confused as to all this mathematical stuff. Thanks in advance to those who can help me out.

Blitzed is offline Banned
    3.5 grams in an eighth
    2 eights = 1 quarter = 7 grams
    2 quarters = 1 half = 14-15 grams
    2 halfs = 1 ounce = 28-29 grams

Deepsuthern is offline Registered+
    3.54g = 1/8th
    7.08g = 1/4
    10.62g=3/8ths
    14.16g=1/2
    17.70g=5/8ths
    21.24g=3/4
    24.78g=7/8ths
    28.32g=1oz.
    The post above is probably bullshit and/or mis-guided. I do not condone, represent, authorize, idolize, or act upon any illegal activities, substance, or paraphanalia. All posts done by me is purely commentary or hypothetical and should not be considered as advice towards any activites deemed illegal by your local, state, and federal laws.

Rhymenocerus is offline Registered+
    go with what blitzed said. I don't know anyone who measures THAT exact Deepsuthern
    Anybody can get past a dog. But NOBODY fucks with a lion.

Dude, jerking off on my mom is one thing. But banging your grandmother and her roommates? That's like... legendary.

snowblind is offline Registered+
    but u gotta to allow to dealer discrepencies and the fact they are going to make money off it. so depending on the dealer the smaller the amount you buy the less likely it will be spot on to the correct fraction in grams. like a 10 bag in the uk should by devisions me 1/16 og an ounce which is about 1.6 gs but dealers are unscroupios so it maybe as low as 1.1 1.2 gs but then you dont have to buy of them.

hope that helps

peace

Deepsuthern is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhymenocerus View Post
    go with what blitzed said. I don't know anyone who measures THAT exact Deepsuthern
    I don't measure that exact, my scale only goes to .1 g, I just figured that someone would like to know that info for a better judgement of a bag weight..
    The post above is probably bullshit and/or mis-guided. I do not condone, represent, authorize, idolize, or act upon any illegal activities, substance, or paraphanalia. All posts done by me is purely commentary or hypothetical and should not be considered as advice towards any activites deemed illegal by your local, state, and federal laws.

4oz = quarter poud = qp or quad
    2 qp's = half pound = 8 oz
    2 halfs = 1 pound = 16 oz

gt420z is offline Registered+
    is yours wieghed b4 or after it goes into a baggie

Rhymenocerus is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsuthern View Post
    I don't measure that exact, my scale only goes to .1 g, I just figured that someone would like to know that info for a better judgement of a bag weight..
    fair enough
    Anybody can get past a dog. But NOBODY fucks with a lion.

Dude, jerking off on my mom is one thing. But banging your grandmother and her roommates? That's like... legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by gt420z View Post
    is yours wieghed b4 or after it goes into a baggie
    Always before an average sammich baggy, weighs bout .9 to 1.3 grams, if you are talking average chronic prices, thats a 20 dollar plastic bag..

PaRanOiD81 is offline Registered+
    and not to forget that a dime is just $10 and nickel is $5 and all dependant on strains. Example, I spend 20 bucks and got a about 6 grams of weed, lil under a quarter but thats straight schwag(dirt weed) but good shit will probably get me like a gram or so if I'm lucky. Its all relative ya know?

ukmonkey is offline Registered+
    I dont know anyone in the uk thats deals in grams, but does anyone know how much a bar is? (cos my dealers always getting them)

jadeyaya is offline Registered
    Perfection!

Megaz is offline Registered+
    Here's a chart for quick reference.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...z08/prices.jpg
    Last edited by Megaz; Sep-16-2007 at 17:00.

LaZ
    LaZ is offline Registered+
    Weed taught me the metric system.
    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so". -Thomas Jefferson