Cannabis.com

Thread: Smoking through a cigerette w/ filter...

Smoking through a cigerette w/ filter...

Would smoking weed through a cigarette with a filter affect any of the THC coming into my lungs? My plan is to roll a cigerette until all the tobacco comes out, and then pack some weed in there and light up. Would that work? I'm currently out of papers and god only knows where I put my pipe.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

I'm 95% sure using a filter doesn't effect how high you will get, it doesn't 'block' any THC. I think it's a common misconception.

v4v4v04 is offline Registered
    lol ive done that so many times....just pack it with pot, get it tight and pull the filter off. i'd think the filter would catch a bunch of thc in the resin its gonna get all gummed up with.

ripher is offline Registered+
    I used to have a machine that filled empty cigarretes with weed perfectly, and had a carton of empty cigs... so im SURE its fine.. worked well for me

Yah dumb nug! is offline Registered+
    Me and my friends used to do that when we didnt have any papers....Im pretty sure I didn't get as high when the filter was in it, so from then on we always took the filter out lol....but yea im not sure, but thats what I think

robo scat is offline Registered+
    It filters some of the THC.
    I never could find a straight answer so one night I packed a cigarette with bud and smoked it with the filter attached, and another night I packed a cigarette and ripped off the filter. I still got high with the filter present, but noticeably less high than without the filter.

. . - R O B OS C A T - . .

thathippiekid is offline Registered+
    Well resin gets you high... so there must be THC in resin... and it's going to resonate on the filter... I'd say no.

Krishwag is offline Registered+
    yeah I have done that a bunch of times and i think it does filter out a bit of THC, but not a lot, so it's better than not smoking