Cannabis.com

Thread: How to make your own ceramic bong?

shadesofaction is offline Registered+

How to make your own ceramic bong?

I've been after making a mario 1-up mushroom ceramic bong and some other ideas, but I have no idea where to start. As Im a big fan of ceramic bongs I'd love to know any details from ANYONE who's made thier own ceramic bongs.

Please? May offer some here to sell if I get some good results.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

sonne is offline Registered
    dont think it would be too hard to make one....tough part is getting it kiln fired, anyone know how you get access to a kiln?

tankboy30 is offline Registered+
    um like if u like go into a school posing as if u like go there then u can go into the art room and put it in lol, i think my moms into ceramics so yea i gotta call her and ask if she has her kiln

iriebowl is offline Registered+
    i made a few ceramic bongs in high school. my ceramics teacher was the coolest so even when i had pot leafs and "4:20" glazed on it she just smirked at me and said make sure no one sees it before i get home . made most of them on a potters wheel but did a few pinch pots doubled up and added a coil tube. had a friend who did a ton of anime type ceramic bongs.

if your not in a ceramics class or have access to some clay, glaze, and a good kiln, its gonna be a lil hard to make your own bong.
    PS
    is how the alphabet would be if Q and R were eliminated from it
    "mitch hedberg"

Dont believe anything I post since Im a figment of your imagination and dont really exist....................