Thread: Bubbler Question

TyLandrum is offline Registered

Bubbler Question

Hey guys,

Just got my first bubbler, but I can't figure out how to ash it without spilling water. Any tips?

Thanks.

melodious fellow is offline Registered+
    i am assuming the bubbler does not have a slide you can just pull out to empty bowl?

if going through water, one can usually just suck super hard when the bowl is about cashed and the ash will suck through and go into the water....then you can pack another

peace
    VOTE DR. RON PAUL

Disclaimer: None of the information posted under this screen name or this IP address is to be taken seriously, nor do the authors advocate any illegal activities, as posts in these forums are for entertainment purposes only.

TyLandrum is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by melodious fellow View Post
    i am assuming the bubbler does not have a slide you can just pull out to empty bowl?

if going through water, one can usually just suck super hard when the bowl is about cashed and the ash will suck through and go into the water....then you can pack another

peace
    I use a bubbler pipe with a carb on the left side. I have yet to see a bubbler with a slide. Also, I don't know if sucking will work because I normally use a pebble or glass screen in my pipes. Thanks, though.

Zonyc is offline Registered+
    dont use a screen, if its a bubbler, you should change the water everytime you use it.

Ub3rB0ng is offline Registered+
    there are bubblers with a slide, I have one.

DroKing is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonyc View Post
    dont use a screen, if its a bubbler, you should change the water everytime you use it.
    umm...if you use a bud grinder (which i would suggest) you have to use a screen unless you want all your shit to fall into the water.

Reefer Rogue is offline Registered+
    Use a plug nug, (a little nug which blocks the hole) then pack your bowl. After you're finished, i would suggest emptying out all the water and then fill it up again. Making sure the bubbler's not blocked. If it get's blocked, use a cotton bud, rip off the cotton and jam the stick down the hole and remove the blockage. Also, hot water under the stem for a few minutes can get rid of a lot of rezin. A bubbler is fantastic, if it's clean and ready to use.
    PEACE

'Why should one be judged by the colour of their skin, instead of the qualities they show from deep within?' - Peter Tosh

If they dont instantly know what you are talking about just walk away.
    Kraloth:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/recreatio...rger-then.html

expandingeye is offline Registered+
    i have a bubbler too and have this problem. Never seen a bub with a slide, that sounds pretty cool.
    Though for the problem i just go into my room and blow on it from above so it flys somewhere haha, it normally doesnt really make much of a mess. I never change the water after every bowl. too much work

friendoftheend is offline Registered+
    I would say to either suck it through, or blow over the top of the bowl so all the ash just blows out..
    Everybody claims that they have the best weed ever... and I tend to agree.

TeamShed is offline Registered+
    I just blow the ash out of mine.

Mr. SMG is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Rogue View Post
    Use a plug nug, (a little nug which blocks the hole) then pack your bowl.
    Hah, I call it the base nug. But just blow into the bowl to get rid of the ash.

rmrdr716 is offline Banned
    i got a double bubbler so it might be a little diff but what i do is put a finger over the carb and the mouth piece and then tip it upside down. i hate when the ashes get wet before you dump them cuz they never come out lol

linearvermin is offline Registered+
    I have used a bubbler with a slide (wish mine had one...) and they are very nice. Mine however doesn't and I just blow in the bowl and the ash goes right out.