Cannabis.com

Thread: fat joints vs thin joints

budbuddy420 is offline Registered

fat joints vs thin joints

usually when i get a 20 sac i can roll either 2 fat joints or 3-4 smaller joints , ive had this discussion wiht a few buddys and everyones got different opinions what do u guys think do u feel higher when smoking more joints but same amount of weed.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

blueburyboy is offline Registered+

big fat buss heads

why make thin ones thats a sin weed should be smoked like bob did

Zcomp is offline Registered+
    Reputable science shows that only 3-4 hits is all thats necessary to saturate your blood with THC(get high). I always roll small ones for myself and medium size with friends.
    Famous Quote:
    John Sparton:"Do you have the salt?"
    Lenina Huxley:"Salt is not good for you, hence, it is illegal"
    "Demolition Man" 1993
    Disclaimer: I put drug-dealers out of business by growing my own. I do not sell anything! I consume everything. Prosecuting me is supporting terrorism. Do what you think is right, I'll do what I think is.
    Disclaimer: Disclaimer:Everything I post is pure fiction. I am a posting dummy to see if posting here gets you busted.

blueburyboy is offline Registered+
    reputable science mean shit the only way is to try your selfe life is all about balls if you dont have the and your a man then your realy fucked

I won't argue the importance of science. But in my own experience, if you need more than 3-4 good hits, your smoking crap.
    Famous Quote:
    "Demolition Man" 1993
    Disclaimer: I put drug-dealers out of business by growing my own. I do not sell anything! I consume everything. Prosecuting me is supporting terrorism. Do what you think is right, I'll do what I think is.
    Disclaimer: Disclaimer:Everything I post is pure fiction. I am a posting dummy to see if posting here gets you busted.

JstUseDaBong is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcomp View Post
    I won't argue the importance of science. But in my own experience, if you need more than 3-4 good hits, your smoking crap.
    Well put

Rapidfire187 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by budbuddy420 View Post
    usually when i get a 20 sac i can roll either 2 fat joints or 3-4 smaller joints , ive had this discussion wiht a few buddys and everyones got different opinions what do u guys think do u feel higher when smoking more joints but same amount of weed.
    That's all you can roll with a 20 sack? I can roll 2 good sized joints with a $5 sack...

You're either getting some good shit or you're being ripped off.

To answer you question though, I prefer to roll small joints if I'm smoking alone. Sometimes I'll roll a big one for myself, but I usually don't smoke it all in one sitting, I just do it so I don't have to roll another little one later. When smoking with other people I roll a nice fat one...I like to impress my friends, AND get us both fucked up.

GrassMaster is offline Banned
    I have found that bigger joints burn off too fast sending more smoke into the air (and being wasted) after each toke than smaller ones. I have foung that if a big one is desired roll it spliff style(cone) for best burning, otherwise a few smaller bones is best, in my book.

usually when i get a 20 sac i can roll either 2 fat joints or 3-4 smaller joints -quote
    Do you know how much weight is in one of those $20's? Everyone's idea of a fatty is different. Some people call .5 grammers a fatty, while others call that a pinner, and 1.5 grams is a fatty. If your getting $20 grams 2-3 joints is about right (proper size for me).

Peace

I used to get 20 sacs of reggie that were a 1/5 of an O($120/O). that was in northern mass. I understand that the farther north you go, the more you pay for reggie and the less you pay for good($250-300/O).
    Famous Quote:
    "Demolition Man" 1993

Squiggle is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidfire187 View Post
    That's all you can roll with a 20 sack? I can roll 2 good sized joints with a $5 sack...

You're either getting some good shit or you're being ripped off.

To answer you question though, I prefer to roll small joints if I'm smoking alone. Sometimes I'll roll a big one for myself, but I usually don't smoke it all in one sitting, I just do it so I don't have to roll another little one later. When smoking with other people I roll a nice fat one...I like to impress my friends, AND get us both fucked up.

I agree 100% on this comment.

BudGrower is offline Registered+
    Small joints is preferable because less wasted smoke between tokes. This new SuperSkunk shit I just harvested is soooo powerful that I don't use my water pipe. I roll a tiny joint with about 3/4 inch margin on each end. Then I cut it in half with a sizzors, right in the middle. Each half has at least 3 big tokes which is more than enough to kick my ass. I save the other half for the next day.

budbuddy420 is offline Registered
    2 fat joints = 2 grammers and 3-4 is .5-.7 to me .5 is a pinner joint but i agree that to my self i rather roll a pinner and wiht buddys roll fattys and blunts

linearvermin is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcomp View Post
    Agreed, however, if you want to get REALLY high, which i always do with friends...then we roll a 2g blunt of some bubba kush. Its a killer blunt...and my friends quit about 3/4 the way through and i get the rest to myself which is always nice.

Ganjaboy14 is offline Registered
    yea its possible to get high with 3-4 hits, but who wants to stay that high? Roll a fattie, pass it around, get blitzed, be happy.

DaZeDShAdOw is offline Registered+
    ide say skinny joints, the fat ones are kind of a waste if your smoking by yourself but thats just my opinion.

"Live every day as if it were your last"

BigDros is offline Registered
    alot you guys are tight with your weed and obviously noob smokers 3-4 hits lmao, fat spliffs anytime dont smoke little spliffs and only smoke decent bud 2 not regs or wateva

linearvermin is offline Registered+
    A nice fat joint of some bubba kush is good for about 4 people to get really high...gota love fat joints!
    *Anything posted under this username is strictly for entertainment purposes only*

Rapidfire187 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by budbuddy420 View Post
    I prefer thinner joints, they burn easier IMO and I end up getting higher. With a fat joint I end up feeling like I wasted a lot of the weed.

Schoolboy1 is offline Registered
    skinny are better u dont waste da weed

stay in outer space for life!

Malsor is offline Registered+
    i roll thin blunts. i can roll 3 blunts with a gram. better then rolling the whole gram cuz you still get high.

potsmokingnome is offline Registered+
    Lately I've been accidenbtly rollin bigger joints then I like too lol I really should just re roll them if they turn out too big but I don't and I smoke them and get waaaay too high lol I ussually try to roll smaller joints for myself, and bigger ones for social toking