Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best ways to get weed smell out of cars... ?

donteventrip is offline Registered+

Question best ways to get weed smell out of cars... ?

what do you guys use to get the weed smell out of a car ?
    me and my friends are gonna rent a car and go on a road trip and of course we gonna be blazin in it and i dont want some extra charges add on the bill for the car smellin all crazy

so what sprays or whatever u guys use work the best ?

SparkSomeChange is offline Registered+
    Febreeze, or use a sploof.

burnable is offline Registered+
    dude unless you spilled bongwater in the carpet, 10 minutes of driving with the windows down will dissipate the smell. unless you're smoking cigarettes too. if that's true, shame on you
    Don't smoke cannabis to relieve anger, but rather as a reward for working soberly through anger.

Life is too entertaining for higher powers not to be watching closely.

A rule really only needs to be followed by those who do not know why it is a rule.

AandS is offline Registered+
    We rented a car this one time and gave it back filthy inside- the floor was covered in sunflower seed shells, and didn't smell all that pleasant when you come in.

Your rental charge includes post-cleaning charges too, so they can't really bitch about it smelling nasty or being dirty. To be safe though, I'd still use a sploof or just blow hits out the window. Light some incense if there if you wish.

sweet.

thanks

Ub3rB0ng is offline Registered+
    get the Febreeze for cars,it works totally good dude!!!peace!!

brad1028 is offline Registered+
    i have a car ionic breeze and it works really good for smokin in the car

BudGrower is offline Registered+
    Don't let the smoke linger inside or you are fucked if you get pulled over. Make sure the smoke GOES OUT A WINDOW. Of course use air freshners and car perfume, but it will never get rid of the smell that permeates your upholstery and ceiling and everywhere else the smoke permeates.

420_24/7 is offline Registered+
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails best ways to get weed smell out of cars... ?-tree.jpg  
    "I smoke a lot of pot"

crudemood is offline Registered+
    febreeze does wonders. use it got the smell out of my car! took a couple of days and lots of sprays but it worked.
    Picture yourself in a boat on a river
    With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
    Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
    A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
    Towering over your head
    Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
    And she's gone

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

The Beatles

You miss a lot when you canít feel like others can. You canít relate to or communicate feelings to others if youíre numb.

rmrdr716 is offline Banned
    buy OZIUM. its actually found in the automobile isle in most walmarts, walgreens ect. it actually kills the odors instead of covering them up. works awsome

Mississippi Steve is offline Registered+
    Just how stoopid do you gotta be to toke and drive in the first place.

Do yourself and your "friends" a favor and keep the weed out of the car. Nothing sucks worse than getting busted in a strange area where YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS to bail you out when(not if) you get caught.

No matter what *ANYBODY* tells you, its still DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

Have a nice trip.

rebgirl420 is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi Steve View Post

Do yourself and your "friends" a favor and keep the weed out of the car. Nothing sucks worse than getting busted in a strange area where YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS to bail you out when(not if) you get caught.

Have a nice trip.
    This is the smartest freaking thing ive heard in a while!
    Vote for me to be Miss High Times 2011!
    http://misshightimes.com/users/rebgirl420

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like, victory. Someday this war's gonna end.."

- Kilgore (Apocalypse Now)

Xavina is here! August 22nd, 2010!
    4 1/2 Years Here and Counting

Hennessy1414 is offline Registered+
    anyway use this.
    ! Orange chronic air freshener spray orange chronic to remove smoking odoursair freshener from Orange Chronic
    works wonders. if u dont believe me just look at the reviews at the bottom of the page. *CAUTION* it will smell like oranges in your car/anywhere you spray.
    INDEED

peaceeasy is offline Registered+
    febreeze for sure, windows down. you could totally even hotbox it and then just drive on the highway with the windows all down for liek 15 min

matthiasj is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceeasy View Post
    febreeze for sure, windows down. you could totally even hotbox it and then just drive on the highway with the windows all down for liek 15 min
    I'm lightin', lightin', light the thing, light the thing, no Reggie man...You know I smoke that kush and I ball like swoosh now how ya like me now...

burnable is offline Registered+

Have a nice trip.
    Although I believe there are exceptions to this principle, it's generally unfavorable to smoke while driving, for the same reason it is unwise to text message while driving. Driving requires all of your attention. But if someone was too baked to drive I would see them to be a lightweight or a beginning toker.

I drive more moderately after smoking, such as driving closer to the speed limit, coming to a complete stop at stop signs, avoiding risk-taking, double-checking blind spots, etc. Any potential impairment I might have is compensated for by my profound awareness and responsiveness to that impairment, which is dissimilar to alcohol, which makes the person feel invincible. I can only speak for myself, but there are many who can drive high much better than most people do sober.
    Last edited by burnable; Nov-22-2007 at 02:53.
    Don't smoke cannabis to relieve anger, but rather as a reward for working soberly through anger.

Life is too entertaining for higher powers not to be watching closely.

A rule really only needs to be followed by those who do not know why it is a rule.

^^^i am a better driver while blazed aswell. thats that.

Rapidfire187 is offline Registered+

Have a nice trip.
    Well it's not a "when you get caught" issue, because it's not guaranteed that he's going to get caught. While you're definitely under the influence, you have to look at what you're under the influence of. You're not under the influence of something that makes you see double, slur your words, and drive erratically...you're under the influence of something that raises your alertness, and makes it too hard to concentrate on doing anything OTHER than driving.

affasd is offline Registered+
    just open the windows for a couple minutes to air it out thats all you need haha

... ...

smoke weed all day

TheGanjaKing420 is offline Registered+

Have a nice trip.
    Totally agree with you on this

itzbutters is offline Registered+

Have a nice trip.
    I've been pulled over twice while smoking, both times were right after a smoking session. With the windows down for about 11-12 mins the smell was nearly completely gone, my friends cigarette completely masked the smell, the cop didn't suspect anything because you gotta know how to deal with them.

You might as well say wtf are you doing smoking weed because you WILL get caught.

But your not going to stop smoking weed are you.

Thats what I thought.

TormentedImp is offline Registered+
    seems there are a lot of the people too afraid of the law here. remember how often you get away with breaking the law on a regular basis guys...
    also remember its not illegal to smell like weed just dont have any when you get pulled over ::swallow::

How to hide your weed

oh and Mississippi Steve, studies prove otherwise. so stop being a bitch to the law

Stoned Drivers are Safe Drivers

Mississippi Steve is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by oh and Mississippi Steve, studies prove otherwise. so stop being a bitch to the law

[URL="http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=11&page=viewtopi c&t=27778&lang=en"
    Stoned Drivers are Safe Drivers[/URL]

Show me *ANY* studies that *PROVE* "stoned drivers are safe drivers"

Driving while stone is *DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE* period. I don't care who you are, driving while impared is a bad thing.

For those of you that say that you drive "better" while your stoned, you can guess again because your judgement is already impared. All your doing while driving impared is adding fuel to the fire to keep weed from being legalized.

worm is offline Registered+
    i rarely drive sober

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast