Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smoking Hemp rope (don't laugh till you read)

Smoking Hemp rope (don't laugh till you read)

Ok, I must be at my lowest of lows (haven't even seen a bud in over a month, much less smoked any) but I have allways wondered, can you smoke hemp rope. Well in reality, you can smoke anything that burns but my question is, is it safe, will I get a buzz, and if yes to the first two questions, what's the best way to smoke it. OK, now you can laugh, go ahead, laugh your ass off. I'm fucking desperate.
    I like Corn - SD

Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

jacquelyne is offline Registered+
    i thought hemp was just the fibers u cant smoke it it will do nothing but make u feel sick and cough

koshea is offline Registered+
    just suck dick i hear sperm gives you a buzz....mmm protine!
    If your not wasted.
    The day is.

Quote Originally Posted by koshea
    Thanks! That's what I realy need to lift my spirits up! You know man it's fucking really sarcastic assholes that keep me coming to this wonderful website. Thanks. and yes I realize that I was just really sarcastic when I typed that. dumbass....
    I like Corn - SD

Anything that is said by me in these forumns is for entertainment reasons only. I in no way condone any behavior or actions that may break any laws. Anything said by my username or any other username coming from this IP ADDRESS is all information and pictures that I have gathered from all over the internet, and reposted for others to see as well. Do not take anything I say serious, for as it is all for entertainment purposes only.

Bel Acres is offline Registered+
    You'll get a headache maybe.
    Hey guys, wonder joints!

kyle is offline Registered+
    Hemp is made from the male plants. Therefore no THC, maybe other cannabinoids but they have not been physically proven to increase the 'high'. Althought there is suspicion that some of them do. Not to mention the rope would be dirty and considering the tightly wound fibres that rope is composed of. That would be very very harsh, thick, black smoke. You might get a slight buzz from the Oxygen deprivation and the Toxins from whatever is on the rope entering your bloodstream. You'de also wreck your lungs and kill many braincells. My advice is, don't do it. I'de suck back cough syrup before that. But personally I think you should wait until the herb comes around.
    We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll
    -Black Sabbath

ganja is my game is offline Registered+
    hahahahahahahaha............ok sorry i had to no one else did. anyway i feel your pain man, except im starting to see some bud come my way finally. just hold on and you will get yours in the mean time i would search the carpet for any misplaced shake! lol sorry man i hope mary jane comes back to your town soon.
    Influence is Clarity

Creeper is offline Registered+
    Did ya scrape your pipe already? That usually saves my ass in times of need, but I havent had to scrape now for a couple of months since I finally got a fuckin job lol.
    Laughing moons and dancing trees, swimming embers and stars that please, I have seen the fire within the fire, but I could not yet read the writing on the wall.

bowlsnapper2012 is offline Registered+
    dude where do u live i can try to see if my friend is stopping in ur state on his road trip.... free bud dude think about it

Quote Originally Posted by bowlsnapper2012
    dude where do u live i can try to see if my friend is stopping in ur state on his road trip.... free bud dude think about it
    Southeast Minnesota. Not going tosay what town on the the tred, but you can drop me an email at big_bad_duff_daddy@yahoo.com. I think that's one of them, I have like seven different email addresses. If that one don't work, I'll give ya another one.
    I like Corn - SD

Ammie is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by koshea
    lmfao!! yes koshea this is true

not that i would know

gotta love a smart ass to spice this place up!!!... koshea u rock babe
    Life isnt about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain

haha id respong but im to busy basking in my own glory to speak to you losers

wow sarcastic and yes i know not funny

assholes
    If your not wasted.
    The day is.

EDIT TO ABOVE::::: ammie is god and i want to do her one day
    If your not wasted.
    The day is.

40oz is offline Registered+
    I smoked some hemp rope rolled up in college lined paper when I was 12 at a campout. I'm pretty sure it didnt do shit, but it gave me something to do for the night. We "baked" out our tent.

Maybe you could sell it to the neigborhood kids for a few dollars so you can buy actual weed.

Every time I look at this thread, I realize how sad it is....
    I like Corn - SD

JFisher is offline Registered
    Find an alternative, try green tea. Some people say that gives em a good buzz. Don't try the hemp though, all you'll get is a good waste of time and a headache to remind you of what a dunce you are.

Edgar is offline Registered+
    hemp rope is completely inactive... Its just the fibers, theres no THC or any other cannabinoids for that matter... Not to mention its just about the harshest material you could possibly smoke...

So yeah go ahead and light it up 8)
    You must smoke'em peace pipe and you must do it peacefully, or we'll kill you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the words I've typed are hypothetical.

ermitonto is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle
    Hemp is made from the male plants. Therefore no THC, maybe other cannabinoids but they have not been physically proven to increase the 'high'.
    No, industrial hemp is made from plants which have been bred not to have THC. Ever smoke a male? There's still plenty of THC there, just not as much as with females.

knuckles fearon is offline Registered+
    yea, in times of desperate need, scrape the gak off the insides of your pipe, or if you smoke outa a clear plastic bottle for long enuff, you can see all the gakky shit stick to the inside of it. fucks yeh up like but in the bad way as well as the good way
    Tiocfiadach ár lá!

bowlsnapper2012 is offline Registered+
    hey he's not even going through minnesota dude sorry umm doesnt weed grow like a "weed" in some places in the midwest ... im pretty sure it does i think it was growing in my friends grandparents backyard

Frickr is offline Registered+
    well if u want a buzz, just try some other things, like nutmeg, or if u take a banana peal, and cut off the yellow, then cube the whitestuff, and dry that shit, it will make the walls move and shit, just be careful who u fart around,because it will smell like rotton bananas, hell when i was in 6th grade, my friend and me smoked a shitload of parsley, and we got ripped, it was a strange high, but it still works, tasts like shit, but about the 10th bowl u will think u are not feeling anything, then about an hour later, u will just be fucked, times of need, u can always find a friend with weed, i live in north dakota, and its just as hard to get bud here, but were growin this summer, got some started already sprouted, so things are lookin out

dumbasses dont smoke random shit........first of all there are lots and lots of legal highs. you wanna have some fun well then do some whip-its! or shit if you're like me and enjoy the spiritual side of getting fucked then try some Salvia or go out and buy some tussin with ony DXM in it and chug 8+ oz and you'll be rightly fucked. or hey i got an idea! go to your local nusurey (plant store) and ask if they sell any cacti, then ask for either peruvian torch or san pedro, those both contain mescaline which is a powerful psychoactive!

And always get smart and reserch the drugs your going to try FIRST!!!!!! http://www.erowid.org is and ECCELLLENT source for drug info!

BongWater is offline Registered
    You'll probably only get a headache, because hemp ropes are made from plants grown for strong fibers, not for cannabinoid content. Don't smoke hemp ropes, twine, or shirts.

Toffee is offline Registered+
    does it smell like marijuana? if yes then it will have thc in it... hope i helped

btw that was just the thought of the moment

mmm i love that smell...

llamaman666 is offline Registered+
    It will give you a headache if your that desperate. collect resin from all of your pipes n shit. and then start to grow if theres no weed in your area.
    If I die before I wake, Heaven or Hell, I'll still bake.

I hate political lies

If Alaska was devided in to two, Texas would be the third largest state

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?eoj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast