Cannabis.com

Thread: bong repair?

SDrummer is offline Registered

bong repair?

So I have a beautiful glass bong, a real work of art. About 18 inches high, with a twist in the center involving 2 separate helix-style tubes. Gorgeous.

Anyhow last night some fuck kicked it over and one of the twist tubes (about 3/4 inch internal diameter) broke a little, so a few pieces of glass came off, and the tube has 2 cracks going around it, about an inch apart.

the most visible damage is the little hole, but I saved the glass pieces that went there.

So my question is: Can it be repaired?

It looks like the kind of thing that could possibly glued, but on top of looking like shit, im worried about the structural strength.

Anybody know about repairing glass like this? any places in philly that might be able to help?

Thanks everyone.

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Buy Feminised Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    I'd call the shop where you bought it, or another reputable headshop, and ask if they have the phone # of someone who does repairs. Head shops won't take in pieces that have any residues in them, or even SMELL vaguely like they have been used, so you will need to get in touch with a glassblower directly.

Coltrane69 is offline Registered
    I know this is old but there's a glassblower in Atlanta, Ga that does glass repair and can ship back if you need to ship to him.
    His email is atmosphere.glass@gmail.com - text or email a picture of your glass piece and he can quote you a repair price ahead of time.