Thread: how to remove and smoke resin from a pipe...???

tokeovertheline is offline Registered

how to remove and smoke resin from a pipe...???

does anyone know how? I have a metal pipe. Please help. Thanks.

hardon is offline Registered+
    just scrape that shit and roll it up in a ball and smoke it.

CanaBliss is offline Registered+
    Boil it in water over the stove.
    Break it up, chop it up, cut it up, tuck it in,
    Take the filler out..ROLL IT UP!
    Light it. Hit it. Hold it. Pass....
    Puff Puff BLOW IT OUT!

Tha
    Tha is offline Registered
    Try taking a resin hit to warm the stuff up first then scrape.

It works better for me that way.

Endless Smoker is offline Registered+

Question

hmmmmm..................thats a hard question, how bout scraping it?

cortezbuddha is offline Registered+
    If you want to do a ghetto quick job, just bust out a paper clip, unfold it, and then scrap out the pipe. Just scrape and pull out somewhat carefully, then you might get some. It works for me pretty well, but I have glass, and boiling glass is a bad idea...
    Mother Earth assures me of my existence by offering me herb to pay Her homage. Worship Mother Earth, smoke her herb...

ganja is my game is offline Registered+
    i have a mini pocket knife that works perfectly for metal, also get some dental tools they work like a charm.
    Influence is Clarity

stonefly is offline Registered+
    After you get the resin out, it works well to put a few cigarette or pot ashes in the bowl and put the resin on top of the ashes to smoke it. It melts so the ashes keep it from dripping straight down the bowl again before it can burn. A piece of coathanger is usually close to the size of the hole in metal pipes. If you can take the pipe apart that works best. If not then you have to push the resin through the pipe backwards, back into the bowl. Then you can dig it out with knife or something.

ihateapplesandsalt is offline Registered+

Bauman is offline Registered+
    Why would you want to smoke that dirty, dirty resin? That shit might have some of the "good stuff" in it, but if so it's a miniscule amount. The amount of other crap that's in the resin, more so if you don't clean your shit regularly, far outweights the good shit. That's just my opinion, no scientific facts about amounts. I just think that way because the resin makes the pipe nasty, you clean that shit out so the pipe is useable again (unless you like coughing alot from a small hit), why would you want to smoke it?

I dunno, maybe it's just because I don't need to smoke every last bit of weed, I can waste the resin caked inside pipes... I do smoke roaches though, so I'm not entirely oblivious to honouring weed by smoking it all. I just don't think getting that resin is worth the effort, keep in mind about all the bad shit that's gotta be in there... ugh.
    Bongs n' Blunts, the only way to smoke.

mellow mood is offline Banned
    i always warm my bowl with my light a bit, then i take a paper clip and i just take it out. for galss pipes i put them in hot water then i pass the resinated shit in a filtrer

rysk8er420 is offline Registered+
    Yea its worthwile if you have no weed!! My advice for you would be to use an unfolded paper clip, don't boil the bowl it usually ends up being a mess and stiks up the whole house with resin. Another scraping tool that i find works well are metal hairpins. When you unbend them i think they work better than paper clips. good luck dude

jakenthegentiles is offline Registered+
    my advice get some rubbing achol and solk it for liek a houror a day
    any were inbetwine but waate till all teh achol is dry
    an dtehn wash out with water

smokinindausa is offline Registered+
    Ya either boil it for a while, then scrape out the pot, or just heat it up and scrape it out. That shit can get you high as fuck.

knuckles fearon is offline Registered+
    dude, don't smoke the gak(or reisen as you ppl call it) that's bad shit like
    Tiocfiadach ár lá!

ihateapplesandsalt is offline Registered+
    I tried scraping and mixing it with a bit of tobbaco and dope. I felt slightly hungover, so I'm not doing that again.

Bauman is offline Registered+
    You guys are destroying your body for a slight high, if any high. It's not worth it dude, that just shows you are seriously addicted to weed and shit. I'm used to getting weed regularly, but I've gone months without weed and I never resorted to doing what you guys are talking about.
    Bongs n' Blunts, the only way to smoke.

mauijim66 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauman View Post
    You guys are destroying your body for a slight high, if any high. It's not worth it dude, that just shows you are seriously addicted to weed and shit. I'm used to getting weed regularly, but I've gone months without weed and I never resorted to doing what you guys are talking about.
    well bully for that muthafukka..

mauijim66 is offline Registered
    in the meantime, if one doesnt wanna smoke the resin, surely theres a solvent that will disolve resin buildup off of metal and glass that could then in turn be rinsed so as not to leave behind any toxic chemicals on cleaned surfaces.
    ive tried all kinds of methods to clean my metal bat (one hitter), all to no avail. tried:

boiling-- stinks to high heaven and transfers your buildup problem to your cookware
    alcohol-- negligible effect
    listerine mouthwash-- nearly caused my roommate to die of a coughing fit when he didnt know I had filled a hookah with it and let it stand overnight (just wanted to share that little story)

built2spill is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by mauijim66 View Post
    in the meantime, if one doesnt wanna smoke the resin, surely theres a solvent that will disolve resin buildup off of metal and glass that could then in turn be rinsed so as not to leave behind any toxic chemicals on cleaned surfaces.
    ive tried all kinds of methods to clean my metal bat (one hitter), all to no avail. tried:

boiling-- stinks to high heaven and transfers your buildup problem to your cookware
    alcohol-- negligible effect
    listerine mouthwash-- nearly caused my roommate to die of a coughing fit when he didnt know I had filled a hookah with it and let it stand overnight (just wanted to share that little story)
    Denture cleaners like pepsident work very well if you are not interested in the black gold.

Personally I like to roll the resin balls in some kief before smoking them.

JayMan4724 is offline Registered+
    You don't want to smoke that resin, just purchase 420 cleaner, it will make it like brand new.
    Last edited by Burnt Toast; Jul-21-2013 at 13:58. Reason: Killed store link - Hotlinking to sites that sell goods & services is prohibited, as per Board Rules..