Thread: Most efficient way to smoke?

xTorches is offline Registered+

Most efficient way to smoke?

I'm picking up a half of Master Kush tomorrow and its the most expensive weed I've ever bought. I am really excited but dont wanna suck it up with blunts. I was wondering what the most efficient way to smoke is? I have multiple bowls, papers, and of course blunts are always positive.

quikadanquik is offline Registered
    i find vaporizers to be the most enjoyable
    it is pretty far on the conservative side on weed usage
    then again bongs are sweet too

west coast style is offline Registered+
    Vape, knife hits, or gravity bong
    "West side, when we ride, come equipped with game..." - Tupac Amaru Shakur

stinkyattic is offline CultiModerVatorAtor
    Vaporizer, or pack the bowl of a standard bong with EXACTLY the amount you know you will consume in one hit.

FlyGuyOU is offline Registered+
    yeah just load up one hit at a time. its a little more tedious, but you don't waste any burning between hits.

If you're in a sunny location try solar rips, load your bong and use a magnifying glass to light it. it might not be the most efficient way, but it certinaly is the tastest and one of the coolest!

Coelho is offline Registered+
    Well... for me, making hash oil and vaporizing it is by far the most efficient way to smoking. As its way stronger than weed, it takes far less to get the effects (even if theyre shorter), and as its vaporized instead burnt, there is no loss due burning. Making it takes some time and effort, but for me its completly worth of it.

flyingimam is offline Registered+
    vape it, if aint got a vape

i will have to vouch for bong, if u dont got a bong, then go make yourself a gravity bong, that only needs an empty plastic bottle.

knife hits have a good chance of getting wasted but if u can avoid the waste are pretty damn efficient.

bongs are always sweet as well
    Whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship, the people can always B brought 2 the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All U have 2 do is tell them they R being attacked & denounce the pacifists 4 lack of patriotism & exposing the country 2 danger. It works the same way in any country.

-Göring, 2nd in command of Hitler

Jingoism is defined in the Oxford English Dictionary as "extreme patriotism in the form of aggressive foreign policy".

missconspiracy is offline Registered
    one hitters, of course. that's by far the most conservative. if you don't like the taste of metal, buy a groovy little glass one and that'll do ya. i used to sit outside my dorm and smoke the funky junky with both discretion AND conservation...