Thread: ash catcher questions

dewthedew is offline Registered+

ash catcher questions

I have a bong with a 14mm bowl I have desided to buy an ash catcher but I don't know the first thing about them. I've heard on here they are sapose to keep your bong cleaner, now my question is can u use your bowl(s) that came with the bong. how do they work and how do u clean them?

I mean can u use your bowl(s) congjunkion with the ash catcher

RamblerGambler is offline Registered+
    Depends what kind of ash catcher it is. Maybe these pic's will give you an idea.

Pic 1 - Yes, you can use your bowl
    Pic 2 - No Bowl For You
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ash catcher questions-roor-ashcatcher2.gif   ash catcher questions-442.jpg  
    "Some may never live, but the crazy never die." Hunter S. Thompson

I Can't Believe It's Not a Growlog

Sick Plant? Fill this out

boards.Cannabis.com is a Massive Multiplayer Online Game in which the object is to overgrow the universe! This is accomplished by sharing, strategizing or engaging in wholesale flamewars in an attempt to rack up the points. Coming to the Wii X-mas '09.

in pic 2 how big is the bowl pack is it enoungh for more than 1 person also how would u clean the ash catcher in pic 2
    Last edited by dewthedew; Dec-09-2008 at 09:34.

RamblerGambler is offline Registered+
    Yes, as with any glass piece you can find different sizes. I owned an ash catch similar to the second and it had a plenty large bowl.

As for cleaning, it's really not that difficult. You know it's time to clean when you start having to pull harder without any noticeable result. I would just fill it with salt/rubbing alcohol, plug the holes with your fingers and shake well. Shouldn't take more then 5 min tops
    "Some may never live, but the crazy never die." Hunter S. Thompson

I Can't Believe It's Not a Growlog

Sick Plant? Fill this out

boards.Cannabis.com is a Massive Multiplayer Online Game in which the object is to overgrow the universe! This is accomplished by sharing, strategizing or engaging in wholesale flamewars in an attempt to rack up the points. Coming to the Wii X-mas '09.

thanx