Thread: HU-210, 100-800x THC! you can buy it!

5HT
    5HT is offline Registered+

HU-210, 100-800x THC! you can buy it!

http://www.caymanchem.com/app/templa...alog/90082/a/z

of course, it's $613 for 25mg, and is still regulated. wow, this would probably gety ou really fucked up.

...wth is it? i've had thc pills before....it's like the liquid ice mints only filled wtih thc extract...very smooth clean high....

5HT
    I think it'd just be a powder of the compound. it's 100-800x THC, so it could be pretty insane.

jadeius is offline Registered+
    it's a synthetic chemical made from thc...the same way dxm is a chemical analogue of morphine

Hardbud is offline Banned
    DXM is not an opiate like morphe ne

Hardbud, not only do you suck, but you're also wrong.

mellow mood is offline Banned
    morphine is an extract from opium, by the way. and what is this thing???? pure thc??? 600 bucks?????? dont get the thing. and if pure thc would be so expensive(and it would get u too high, and i dont like to be too much really alot motha ffucka fucked up), well i guess thc pills would cost a bit much than wut u guys pay fer it

peace

if i had the money to waste i'd give it a try.....but since there are special circumstances that they have to call i wouldn't do it because i'm figuring that the special circumstances is that thc/marijuana have to be legal where it's being shipped...

IntrepidS is offline Registered+
    The prices are not bad at all. 25 mg is 2.5 grams, which is a ton. You probably just need a drop on this to slide down the side of a cigarette. Smoke that bitch and get stoned hell. 1 mg is pretty good, I'd say it would be a good purchase for $35.
    "Wait, we can't stop here, this is bat country!"

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... "

"One of the things you learn after years of dealing with drug people is that you can turn your back on a person, but you can never turn your back on a drug"

WHATEEEEEEEEE GUY!! YEAYEA!!

Uptown is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by IntrepidS
    The prices are not bad at all. 25 mg is 2.5 grams, which is a ton. You probably just need a drop on this to slide down the side of a cigarette. Smoke that bitch and get stoned hell. 1 mg is pretty good, I'd say it would be a good purchase for $35.
    Exactly the question...so HOW MUCH WOULD ONE NEED of the stuff( liquid, powder? ) to get the job done? 1 mg would be a jokey joke then? Of course, i'll stick to good ol smoking anyday but i would like to try synthetic THC, this stuff is apparently not the same as Marinol. Well, who is gnna take the plunge and order some? LOL

jonny is offline Registered+
    25mg is 2.5 grams?

*raises eyerow*

Jonny

scot88 is offline Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IntrepidS
    sorry, but you couldn't be anymore wrong. MILLIGRAMS (mg) are one 1,000ths of a gram (or 0.001).

OzzyOz is offline Registered+
    umm
    that stuff messes you up i bet
    my friend tried maronyl in the sixth grade ( haha ) and he was like tired all day. I dunno if synthetic would just make you really tired...

i like maronyl.....very clean high....atleast for me but it could be the joint i smoked right afterwards...

5HT
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow mood
    morphine is an extract from opium, by the way. and what is this thing???? pure thc??? 600 bucks?????? dont get the thing. and if pure thc would be so expensive(and it would get u too high, and i dont like to be too much really alot motha ffucka fucked up), well i guess thc pills would cost a bit much than wut u guys pay fer it

peace

it's not THC, but an artificial cannabinoid like THC but is 100-800x more powerful than THC.

5HT
    yeah i don't think this is the same stuff as marinol. marinol i think is just THC in a pill. HU-210 is not THC, but a synthesized cannabinoid that is 100-800x powerful than THC.

damnit quit it...you're making me druel on myself

ShamanicHippy is offline Registered+
    dont you study metric in school .25 mg is .00025 grams

DonnieDarko is offline Registered+
    I vote that 25 mg = .025 grams, and I also must disagree with the statement that that 2.5 grams is a ton.

Edgar is offline Registered+
    hmm thats some crazy stuff. 1 milligram would prolly be tooo much, lol. How the hell would you measure that shit out? I wonder how many doses are in a mg...
    You must smoke'em peace pipe and you must do it peacefully, or we'll kill you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the words I've typed are hypothetical.

BUZz UK is offline Registered+
    Quote Originally Posted by 5HT
    wow, this would probably gety ou really fucked up.
    no shit! that many time stregth would prolly get ya comatose!
    The above post is to be taken literally, I'm a criminal.

jadeius is offline Registered+
    ok, really this is what i think of it, if anyone cares....that hu-210, like i said, is a synthetically-made analog of thc...in other words, some dork made a fake thc using real thc and ended up with something powerful...just like dxm is an analog of morphine (btw it IS synthesized from morphine, the morphine is made into levamethorphone...or something...and that's made into dextromethorphone...but it's weird how it's nothing like morphine huh?

anyways...i read some lab studies on the hu-210, and it just about completely diminished rats' sex drive, they didn't even seem to know how to have sex....and their cognitive skills, spatial skills, and all were shot...it would probably get you high, but my guess is that it would probably also fry your brain unlike natural thc which protects brain cells believe it or not....the rats actually made noises they weren't normally making...they started squeaking and screeching loudly and stuff....i don't think i've seen anything about the effects on a human, but i wouldn't waste my own money on this shit...go get some freakin dxm or just smoke the real stuff for peter's sake...