Cannabis.com

Thread: What's the best way to scrape a pipe?

Satovan is offline Registered+

What's the best way to scrape a pipe?

I never clean out any of my pipes, so they're all packed with resin. The only time I ever take anything out of it is if the holes plugged up, and that's usually just garbage. Right now I'm looking to make a huge ball out of all of the shit that's built up in the pipes stem, but I can't figure out a good way to get at it. It's just your standard spoon. So... What do you guys use to scrape your pipes?

2. Cannabis Seeds | Cannabis Seeds

Cannabis Seeds Delivered World Wide, Top Free Seeds with ALL orders. 

Medical Marijuana Dispensary Finder

Medical Marijuana Directory

brrg744 is offline Registered+
    well.... hot water works(boiling waters even better), but i dunno if u can still use it. i throw my resin out after i boil it

rysk8er420 is offline Registered+
    Dont use hot water, its a mess and smells up you whole house of resin. I would reccomend your standard paper clip, or bobby pins work well to because they have a flat edge. Also u should use ur lighter to heat up the resin a little bit before scraping, this makes it much easier.

IonMyke is offline Registered+
    I usually start at the carb hole.
    Direct the Sentence.

john appleseed is offline Registered
    definately heat it up...for a dugout, use a straightened coat hanger. it pushes out a little 'turd' of resin.

mellow mood is offline Banned
    heat it up then take a hair clip or something that can fit in your bowl and flat. yea paper clips are good. but for glass pipes i use hot water then i just put the resinated water in a filtrer and i smoke the shit

peace

alcoholfueled is offline Registered
    hey i can take my pipe apart, then i just scrape it out with wire, then you can smoke the resin and it does get you stoned, only it tasts bad and it gives me a body stoned.

grapedog420 is offline Registered
    Be careful though. Scraping it with a paper clip is fine; if you have a glass spoon, and you use a wire that's too strong, you might crack your piece.

if you use wire cutters on a wire (like a paper clip) that's dull, it'll give it a flat, sharp point that's better for scraping.